Fear of Islam is ruining our chance for peace

Mujaahid

Website
gmx.com

rockyracoon

You're endless, one-track posts are off putting. Give our heads peace.

Trampas

stannis

Maybe you should take a look at Islamic hatred of the West. And anti-semitism. You shold investigate those, too, Mujaahid.

Mujaahid

Website
gmx.com
stannis said:
Maybe you should take a look at Islamic hatred of the West. And anti-semitism. You shold investigate those, too, Mujaahid.
I think you should know better than others what occupation does to people.

garlandgreen

Mujaahid said:
stannis said:
True. Look what Islams occupation of your brain has done to you. :cry:

Yeah really, this is getting really old, this is why I think you are a troll cause the amount of these threads you make is bizarre and it just seems you want to make a bad impression on purpose. I will put you on ignore if I see any more, and I wont have to deal with it

pikey

This country runs on fear . The muslims are the least of our worries . Have you read the sunday world ?
Were scared of teenagers here (see nick killian post) .After teenagers we're scared of falling house prices, then working class people . We are also very scared of America as evidenced by our cowardice over what goes through shannon .

garlandgreen

pikey said:
This country runs on fear . The muslims are the least of our worries . Have you read the sunday world ?
Were scared of teenagers here (see nick killian post) .After teenagers we're scared of falling house prices, then working class people . We are also very scared of America as evidenced by our cowardice over what goes through shannon .
Not to mention those pesky martians. It's a wonder you can ever manage to come out from under your bed at all. We're coming to get you Pikey. WE'RE COMING TO GET YOU!!! WARR HARR HARR HARR

pikey

garlandgreen said:
pikey said:
Not to mention those pesky martians. It's a wonder you can ever manage to come out from under your bed at all. We're coming to get you Pikey. WE'RE COMING TO GET YOU!!! WARR HARR HARR HARR
You know im right ! :evil: ;)

pikey said:
My poor pikey, it seems you are very scared my friend! Well do not worry, cause it will be okay! I on the other hand, along with my family and friends, college mates, ex co workers, and pretty much everyone I ever met, are not scared. We are aware of certain things, but we will sleep fine tonight, and we will smile tomorrow!

Cheer up :)

garlandgreen

PaintingMedium said:
pikey said:
My poor pikey, it seems you are very scared my friend! Well do not worry, cause it will be okay! I on the other hand, along with my family and friends, college mates, ex co workers, and pretty much everyone I ever met, are not scared. We are aware of certain things, but we will sleeo fine tonight, and we will smile tomorrow!

I'll second that motion my friend. I'll second that motion. Put down the Sunday World Pikey. That be bad medicine

pikey

PaintingMedium said:
pikey said:
My poor pikey, it seems you are very scared my friend! Well do not worry, cause it will be okay! I on the other hand, along with my family and friends, college mates, ex co workers, and pretty much everyone I ever met, are not scared. We are aware of certain things, but we will sleep fine tonight, and we will smile tomorrow!

:) Im as cheery as a very cheery thing my friend .I will sleep very soundly indeed . Goodnight my deluded compadre ;) .

jimmyfour

Mujaahid said:
stannis said:

The "Islamophobia" if it exists at all, is concerned with Islamic organisations, terrorist cells and violence against the already existing inhabitants in a country. English people are not "occupying" England, Irish people are not "occupying" Ireland, and so on in Demark, Sweden, Netherlands, etc., .

Trying to equate natural mistrust as a "phobia" and linking it to more bleeding heart liberalism in another country and continent, with violence and occupation concering Jewish people and Islamic people is double think - plain an simple.

Forget about Israel, and why we should be against any occupation of other countries by *any* nation. The "Islamophobia" is a construct of pro-Islamic organisations in the west. We are on the cusp of the first Islamic president of the US (Obama and his upbringing), and the recent UN resolution speficially to protect Islam (above other religions) shows the power of this Islamic lobby.

I am concerned specifically with the fact that endorsing the prevention of free speech in western countries will likely turn us into the backward swamp of the middle east. Hitler did say that things would have been a lot easier if Islam was the prevailing religion.

Would you rather we give up free speech, free criticism of all religions, of everything - the fundamentals of free speech?

Would you rather we did exactly what Islam is? - Submit?

Mujaahid

Website
gmx.com
jimmyfour said:
Mujaahid said:
stannis said:

The "Islamophobia" if it exists at all, is concerned with Islamic organisations, terrorist cells and violence against the already existing inhabitants in a country. English people are not "occupying" England, Irish people are not "occupying" Ireland, and so on in Demark, Sweden, Netherlands, etc., .
I haven't a clue what you're trying to say here, do you????

Trying to equate natural mistrust as a "phobia" and linking it to more bleeding heart liberalism in another country and continent, with violence and occupation concering Jewish people and Islamic people is double think - plain an simple.
But you seem happy to look elsewhere to derive your mistrust? Has anything happened here?

Forget about Israel, and why we should be against any occupation of other countries by *any* nation. The "Islamophobia" is a construct of pro-Islamic organisations in the west. We are on the cusp of the first Islamic president of the US (Obama and his upbringing), and the recent UN resolution speficially to protect Islam (above other religions) shows the power of this Islamic lobby.

Pleeeeaaaaasssssseeeeee! :shock:

I am concerned specifically with the fact that endorsing the prevention of free speech in western countries will likely turn us into the backward swamp of the middle east. Hitler did say that things would have been a lot easier if Islam was the prevailing religion. Backward swamp, that's rich coming from an Irishman!
Quote please - link, reference???

Would you rather we give up free speech, free criticism of all religions, of everything - the fundamentals of free speech?

Would you rather we did exactly what Islam is? - Submit?
Everybody submits to someone or something, I choose to submit myself to the Sustainer and Creator of all - you, well.....

garlandgreen

You can submit to any kind of stupidity you like. Just don't expect anybody else to respect you while you do it

Mujaahid

Website
gmx.com
garlandgreen said:
You can submit to any kind of stupidity you like. Just don't expect anybody else to respect you while you do it
Ditto. But the unfortunate thing is that I can't bring myself down to the level of many posters here, I will not resort to abuse, lying, deceit and scaremongering to win an argument. ;)

garlandgreen

Mujaahid said:
garlandgreen said:
Ditto. But the unfortunate thing is that I can't bring myself down to the level of many posters here, I will not resort to abuse, lying, deceit and scaremongering to win an argument. ;)
I think we both know that you've done all four

Mujaahid

Website
gmx.com
garlandgreen said:
Mujaahid said:
garlandgreen said:
I think we both know that you've done all four
Care to back that up Garland?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies