''Fear Of Islamic Immigration'' Racist or reasonable

LeftOfCentre

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-871902797772997781]Islam: What the West Needs to Know - FULL LENGTH ENGLISH VERSION[/ame]

******** Realised a spelling mistake in title! . . . If there is a MOD could you change please !! ***************

Please watch the above documentary before commenting.

the documentary is bias & is anti Islam so please take with a pinch of salt.

But It does raise some VERY Important issues & Questions.

Again, , , , If you cant be bothered watching the full documentary . . . please don't bother posting.

Sonic_exyouth

Well, it features Serge Trifkovic - A cheerleader of the Srebrinica massacre who was booted out of the IYTC, a witnes for the defence, for being so intolerant in the judges eyes.

It also features Robert Spencer, who, according to Benazir Bhutto of all people "does not understand the true Muslim faith or differentiate between moderate Muslims and violent Islamists, and so lumps them all in one boat".

So, in short. Gibberish.

A 'protocalls of the elders..' for the Islamphobe.

LeftOfCentre

Take it you didn't watch it . . . .

I asked u nicely!

The OD

Its not a very well put title - do I fear Muslims coming to Ireland?

No.

Do I fear the type of Muslims who seem to stopped education completely in Swat in Pakistan?

Yes.

However, do I want 'Christians' like Fred Phelps living next door to me?

No.

Do I dislike Christians?

No.

Mujaahid

Website
gmx.com
Well said Sonic, sometime in the not-to-distant future the anti-Muslim racism exhibited on this site will be condemned for what it truly is - hate!

H.R. Haldeman

Didn't watch the vid but...

How can you be racist towards a universal belief system shared by people of all nationalities and skin colours? It's like being "racist" towards Manchester United fans, Joyceans, Keyensians, Darwinians, Big Bangers...

It is of course possible to be racist towards people from the Middle East. Using a supposed hatred of Islam as a cover for that racism is deeply sick and wrong.

Any idiot that tells me I have to respect their beliefs (as I hear constantly) can go fk themselves. I'll choose who to respect and who not to respect, and at the moment I feel no compulsion whatsover to respect a hateful stone-age fairy story dreamt up by a crazy charlatan (PBUH).

Finally, not that I feel the need to balance this opinion, but I might as well add that the Alleged Nazarene and his followers are just as rubbish, perhaps moreso because it is bigger and has thus poisoned more minds.

Mujaahid

Website
gmx.com
Of course your personal take on what is and isn't racism matters little, we leave such definitions to the experts - who incidentally concur with my statement.
You sound terribly like Garlandgreen when you harp on about anyone really giving a damn about who or what you respect. Like Garland, you are insignificant, inconsequential in the grand scheme of things - your respect is neither asked for nor desired, but expect no quarter on my part.

imokyrok

I fear fundamentalists of all persuasions to be honest but only in large numbers. The average muslim, catholic, hindu, protestant etc doesn't bother me especially. They all believe some very foolish things, some of which impact on their own lives negatively but as long as they keep their beliefs out of our laws I'm not too worried. We've been a long time recovering from fundamentalist catholicism in this country and we're not there yet but I don't think we are in any danger of going back to fundamentalism any time soon.

Clanrickard

Of course your personal take on what is and isn't racism matters little, we leave such definitions to the experts - who incidentally concur with my statement.
You sound terribly like Garlandgreen when you harp on about anyone really giving a damn about who or what you respect. Like Garland, you are insignificant, inconsequential in the grand scheme of things - your respect is neither asked for nor desired, but expect no quarter on my part.
Who are these "experts"?

Clanrickard

So, in short. Gibberish.

You didn't watch it or you ignored the points raised. Typical left wing pc behaviour. Stick your fingers in your ears and shout at the top of your voice.

FutureTaoiseach

Website
greatdearleader.blogspot.com
Islam is a religion - not a race - and therefore criticism of it is not racism. Personally I consider all organised religion to be the problem, with Islam merely repeating the persecutions seen in the Christian world during and before the Reformation. Nonetheless, we are entitled to impose controls on immigration from the Muslim world until the dangerous intolerance e.g. of women, gays, non-believers etx. prevalent in those countries (especially Iran and Saudi Arabia where converts can be executed and where women's testimony in rape-cases is not treated as equal to that of men), has passed. Saudi local-elections recently elected not one woman, and were a victory for the status-quo.

Aindriu

Islam is a religion - not a race - and therefore criticism of it is not racism. Personally I consider all organised religion to be the problem, with Islam merely repeating the persecutions seen in the Christian world during and before the Reformation. Nonetheless, we are entitled to impose controls on immigration from the Muslim world until the dangerous intolerance e.g. of women, gays, non-believers etx. prevalent in those countries (especially Iran and Saudi Arabia where converts can be executed and where women's testimony in rape-cases is not treated as equal to that of men), has passed. Saudi local-elections recently elected not one woman, and were a victory for the status-quo.
Welll said FT!

LeftOfCentre

NO one has addressed the complex issues in the documentary.

PLEASE only POST IF YOU HAVE WATCHED

! ! NO BRAIN DUMPING ! !

Mr.De-Regulation

I'm half way watching it now. There is alot of lies in it. Firstly one was to concern when they quote from the Koran, with paces left in it and mentioning the translators notes in between sentences, to sound like it is words from the Koran.

But I had to stop when Bob Spencer said "Islam and Islamic civilisation is unique that is the only religion that has a theological doctrine law against unbelievers". Tell Mr.Spencer, what religious group went on a massacre in recent and ancient times before Islam in the same region. For 10 points, what law was Jesus crucified under?

Firstly, with ¼ Million unemployed we don’t need yet more immigration, full stop.
It’s absolutely crazy especially when there’re little or no prospects for our younger generation, and unlike the past nowhere for them to go...
Secondly, the infiltration of large numbers of aliens, whose culture and mores, so at variance with our own, will ultimately create discord and destabilize this society. Islamic extremism is of particular concern. Will the Ireland of tomorrow become the Iran of today, where even children are hanged (in fact strangled) from cranes for crimes against chastity and sexual orientation?
Google- “Capital punishment in Iran”. Wikapedia has also done a lengthy discourse on the subject, also there’s rather harrowing viewing on the same in UTUBE.
Frankly it’s time that people actually woke up and open their eyes to reality.
For centuries we’ve had Christian tyranny in some form or another, having dispensed with that, do we now want to revert back to the dark ages by embracing Islam through uncontrolled immigration?

Sonic_exyouth

You didn't watch it or you ignored the points raised. Typical left wing pc behaviour. Stick your fingers in your ears and shout at the top of your voice.
You're ignoring the inclusion of the bosnian serb government spokesperson.

Milosovic and Karadic's cheerleader, who were behind the biggest mass slaughter in Europe since WWII, including the srebrinica massacre of 8,000 muslims - a crime he actually denies (in much the same same neo-nazis deny the holocaust)

Bakunin

It's worth it to watch all of this ten-minute clip, to see what we could be letting ourselves in for.

Having lived in Britain all through the Nineties - incl. around the corner from finsbury Pk. mosque - NO THANKS

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6vdpLl7ZA4"]YouTube - Irish Muslim convert taught about the true Islam[/ame]

But in particular, from 2:20, from 6:20 (British Muslim about the need to bring Sharia global), and the Irish muslim man justifying terrorism, from about 8:20.

The guy says it himself - Islam is more than a religion, it is economic, it has a foreign policy... NO THANKS

Having lived in Britain all through the Nineties - incl. around the corner from finsbury Pk. mosque - NO THANKS.

florin

I'm half way watching it now. There is alot of lies in it. Firstly one was to concern when they quote from the Koran, with paces left in it and mentioning the translators notes in between sentences, to sound like it is words from the Koran.

But I had to stop when Bob Spencer said "Islam and Islamic civilisation is unique that is the only religion that has a theological doctrine law against unbelievers". Tell Mr.Spencer, what religious group went on a massacre in recent and ancient times before Islam in the same region. For 10 points, what law was Jesus crucified under?
Jesus was crucified under Roman law. Jewish law forbids execution, if you'd gone to Good Friday services you'd know that. And are you honestly making yet another tiresome Crusade reference? As for recent times, wars against Muslims had economic, not religious, purposes. For 10 points, name the last Christian condemned to death for rejecting Christianity?

Mujaahid

Website
gmx.com
It's worth it to watch all of this ten-minute clip, to see what we could be letting ourselves in for.

Having lived in Britain all through the Nineties - incl. around the corner from finsbury Pk. mosque - NO THANKS

YouTube - Irish Muslim convert taught about the true Islam

But in particular, from 2:20, from 6:20 (British Muslim about the need to bring Sharia global), and the Irish muslim man justifying terrorism, from about 8:20.

The guy says it himself - Islam is more than a religion, it is economic, it has a foreign policy... NO THANKS

Having lived in Britain all through the Nineties - incl. around the corner from finsbury Pk. mosque - NO THANKS.
What did you find objectionable about the video?

Mujaahid

Website
gmx.com
Jesus was crucified under Roman law. Jewish law forbids execution, if you'd gone to Good Friday services you'd know that. And are you honestly making yet another tiresome Crusade reference? As for recent times, wars against Muslims had economic, not religious, purposes. For 10 points, name the last Christian condemned to death for rejecting Christianity?
Don't be so bloody stupid - Jewish law does not forbid execution, in fact there's an interesting list of who can in fact be executed.Let us turn to the Soncino Talmud and read the words of the rabbis:

MISHNAH. HE WHO INCURS TWO DEATH PENALTIES IMPOSED BY BETH DIN IS EXECUTED BY THE SEVERER. IF HE COMMITTED ONE SIN FOR WHICH A TWOFOLD DEATH PENALTY IS INCURRED, HE IS EXECUTED BY THE SEVERER …

— Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin 81a
Soncino 1961 Edition, page 537

GEMARA. … Now we find this law [of execution by the sword] when one murdered a slave; whence do we know that this law holds good if he murdered a free man? — Surely this can be deduced by reasoning from the minor to the major: if the murderer of a slave is decapitated, shall he who slays a free man be only strangled! Now, this answer agrees with the view that strangulation is an easier death; but what of the view that strangulation is more severe?

— Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin 52b
Soncino 1961 Edition, page 355

GEMARA. … But might it not be argued that the reason the Divine Law wrote 'yumath' is to [indicate] an easier death, i.e., to commute death by the sword to death by strangulation? Now, on the view that strangulation is a severer death, it is correct; but according to the view that strangulation is an easier death [than decapitation], what is there to be said [against it]?

— Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin, 15b
Soncino 1961 Edition, page 74

GEMARA. … Stoning is severer than burning, since thus the blasphemer and the idol-worshipper are executed. Wherein lies the particular enormity of these offences? — Because they constitute an attack upon the fundamental belief of Judaism. On the contrary, is not burning more severe, since that is the punishment of a priest's adulterous daughter; and wherein lies the greater enormity of her offence: in that she profanes her father?

— Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin 49b
Soncino 1961 Edition, pages 332-333

GEMARA. … Stoning is severer than slaying by the sword, since it is the punishment of a blasphemer and an idol worshipper, the greater enormity of whose offence has already been stated. On the contrary, is not death by the sword more severe, since that is the penalty for the inhabitants of a seduced city, the graver character of whose sin is proved by the fact that their property is destroyed? — Now, let us consider: whose crime is greater; that of the seducer or of the seduced? Surely that of the seducer. And it has been taught: The seducers of a seduced city are executed by stoning.

— Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin 50a
Soncino 1961 Edition, page 334

STONING:

MISHNAH. THE PLACE OF STONING WAS TWICE A MAN'S HEIGHT. ONE OF THE WITNESSES PUSHED HIM BY THE HIPS, [SO THAT] HE WAS OVERTURNED ON HIS HEART. HE WAS THEN TURNED ON HIS BACK. IF THAT CAUSED HIS DEATH, HE HAD FULFILLED [HIS DUTY]; BUT IF NOT, THE SECOND WITNESS TOOK THE STONE AND THREW IT ON HIS CHEST. IF HE DIED THEREBY, HE HAD DONE [HIS DUTY]; BUT IF NOT, HE [THE CRIMINAL] WAS STONED BY ALL ISRAEL …
Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin 45a
Soncino 1961 Edition, page 295

GEMARA. … 'Just as a pit to be reckoned as causing death must be ten handbreadths [deep], so must all other [excavations] be sufficient to cause death, viz., ten handbreadths'? — R. Nahman said in Rabbah b. Abbahu's name: Scripture states, Love thy neighbour as thyself; i.e., choose an easy death for him. But if so, it [sc. the place of stoning] should be still higher! — [That, however, is not so] to prevent disfiguration.Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin 45a
Soncino 1961 Edition, pages 295-296

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies