• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Female Assassin Pleads Guilty

Septic Frank

Limerick woman Rose Lynch told the special criminal court that she "executed" Ballyfermot man David Darcy as she believed he was responsible for the murder of the former Dublin leader of the CIRA.

Alas, it turns out that Mr Darcy was a completely innocent, hard working family man.

Still, this didn't stop the female assassin from shouting "chucky our la!" as she was lead away from the dock.

No remorse, no apology.

Lovely specimen, this brave volunteer.

Rose Lynch pleads guilty to IRA membership - RTÉ News

Eoin Coir

A totally innocent hardworking man gunned down,and we get this rant from her.

Sync

If there's no remorse then I fail to see what mitigation the Guilty plea offers. Give her the max. At least she can be content that her day has indeed come.

Tin Foil Hat

Saw this on the news last night.
Dobbo reported that sentencing was delayed until today due to 'sensitivities', which seemed unusual to me. Anybody know what that was about?

No remorse, no apology.

Lovely specimen, this brave volunteer.
I'm not usually a fan of the Yanks way of doing things, but I wish we had a sentence of life without parole for incurable scumbags like this tramp.

Auld Cynic

A good case for why the prisons ought to be privatised and vermin like her hired out in chain gangs to do the most unpleasant possible tasks such as sewer repairs, pest control and digging graves for hire. Killing her would be too humane.

Eoin Coir

It has to be life- murder. But lets hope there will be no pussyfooting in 12-15 years time.

meriwether

How could she have no remorse for shooting an innocent person?

I could understand if she had no remorse for shooting the person she wanted to shoot.

emulator

If there's no remorse then I fail to see what mitigation the Guilty plea offers. Give her the max.
She should be locked up for good....

They should also stop calling her an assassin. She clearly isn't, she's a common or garden murderer.

A true hero and patriot.

Ireland was built on the backs of people who murdered van drivers in error.

IvoShandor

Twitter
yes
....and her father is proud of her. He's as bad...the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

emulator

How could she have no remorse for shooting an innocent person?

I could understand if she had no remorse for shooting the person she wanted to shoot.
She's obviously solid bone from the neck up. To kill someone in the first place, then to kill the wrong person and then, to still pat herself on the back for it...

Lock her up and weld the door shut and say no more about her.

The press will get loads out of this. They'll probably come up with a name for her.... 'The Blond Bullet' or some such sh1te just to sell papers.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies