Feminism, gender quotas and the great lie behind them that is failing our boys, our men, society and humanity?

Should gender quotas be applied by law to the candidate selection process for general elections?

• Yes

Votes: 43 16.5%
  • No

Votes: 217 83.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paulp

Originally, it was a just a medical term, meaning the doctors had corrrectly assigned the gender of a baby when born. Clue - they don't always, because you can be "intersex" ie possess the secondary sexual characteristics of both genders. Then there is also the medical term "transgender", which refers to people who possess the chromosomes and primary sexual characteristics of one gender, but your brain structure causes you to identify with the opposite gender. These are all real and well-known to medical investigators.

Now all these terms means whatever the f*uck you want them to mean, certainly not the scientific meaning.
So serious question

but your brain structure causes you to identify with the opposite gender
So for example, a man identifies as a woman.
What exactly is it about being a woman that he identifies with?

nationalsday

Swedish equality watchdog declares that feminist group barring entry of cis-gendered men is gender-discrimination.

[TWEET]1075358051400630273[/TWEET]
Can you imagine the smell in there?

They've even got the wife of Shrek (front left)

talkingshop

So serious question

So for example, a man identifies as a woman.
What exactly is it about being a woman that he identifies with?
She's wrong anyway - there's no evidence anyone has "brain structures than cause them to identify as a man or a woman".

paulp

She's wrong anyway - there's no evidence anyone has "brain structures than cause them to identify as a man or a woman".
Transgender - Wikipedia
Transgender is an umbrella term for people whose gender identities, gender expressions, and/or behaviors are different from those culturally associated with the sex to which they were assigned at birth
I get the concept. But the question I have is, what are examples of those behaviors? Or, what are the behaviors culturally associate with being a woman or a man?

talkingshop

Transgender - Wikipedia

I get the concept. But the question I have is, what are examples of those behaviors? Or, what are the behaviors culturally associate with being a woman or a man?
I don't think most transgender activists now would agree with the inclusion of the "gender expressions and/or behaviors" bit. I think the current "official" dogma is that being trans is simply a matter of having a gender identity that's different from sex "assigned at birth" and that there is no necessity to have gender expression, or behaviors, that differ from those culturally associated with birth sex. So that for instance a male who "identifies as a woman" is legitimately trans even if *she* changes absolutely nothing in terms of body, expression, behavior, etc. The purist ideology says that a male in a full beard, dressing and behaving in a typical male fashion, is nonetheless a woman (and in fact was born a "girl" not a boy) if he identifies as such)!

They never say what "identifying as a woman" means however, or what is this thing "woman" that they are identifying as.

effer

I don't think most transgender activists now would agree with the inclusion of the "gender expressions and/or behaviors" bit. I think the current "official" dogma is that being trans is simply a matter of having a gender identity that's different from sex "assigned at birth" and that there is no necessity to have gender expression, or behaviors, that differ from those culturally associated with birth sex. So that for instance a male who "identifies as a woman" is legitimately trans even if *she* changes absolutely nothing in terms of body, expression, behavior, etc. The purist ideology says that a male in a full beard, dressing and behaving in a typical male fashion, is nonetheless a woman (and in fact was born a "girl" not a boy) if he identifies as such)!

They never say what "identifying as a woman" means however, or what is this thing "woman" that they are identifying as.
Aren't you a woman? Have you not got a mirror? Isn't a woman a kind of silly thing who likes nice things such as fluffy hairdos and is happy as long as she has a man who takes care of her and the important stuff. Why wouldn't a man want to be a woman.

redhead

Didn't realise his thread was three years old, read the first couple of pages and there were some really good contributions from male posters and thought 'great some balance and perspective' then noticed there were 140+ pages, skipped to today and it's the same angry bunch banging on about how the wimminz have ruined their lives.

There's always been a bit of 'ah the old days were better' on here pretty much for the last six or seven years, but it really shows what an Incel echo-chamber this place has become the last few years.

D

Deleted member 45466

Didn't realise his thread was three years old, read the first couple of pages and there were some really good contributions from male posters and thought 'great some balance and perspective' then noticed there were 140+ pages, skipped to today and it's the same angry bunch banging on about how the wimminz have ruined their lives.

There's always been a bit of 'ah the old days were better' on here pretty much for the last six or seven years, but it really shows what an Incel echo-chamber this place has become the last few years.
Yanno, no one's asking you to post here.

Maybe you'd feel more comfortable with the other safe space cadets on ********************?

Baron von Biffo

Please assures us you that weren't triggered!

Spirit Of Newgrange

what Saudi Arabia is to fundamentalist islam, is like how Sweden is to feminism.... and neither country is a very nice place to live.

GDPR

Imagine being such a pathetic Irish loser you posted all the time on an Irish website about how a disgraced American president was just fantabulous.

I mean I cant imagine anyone so cut off, disempowered and all round tragic. :)

shiel

Some of the lads are just complaining that they are only 80% of the Dail.

Popular Threads

Most Replies