Feminist bias in the Irish media

silverharp

Okay. In which case, feminism is the view that men and women are equally worthy of being treated with dignity and respect.
why would feminists protest at a men's right conference then if they think men should be treated with dignity and respect?

eoghanacht

Just be patient - he's bound to be along.

You're only saying that because you probably only needed Betson for the house.

Mercurial

why would feminists protest at a men's right conference then if they think men should be treated with dignity and respect?
Probably because the so-called men's rights movement is deeply misogynistic.

GDPR

That is true but so is the transgender movement. Two of the leading trans activists by the way are very supportive of the Manosphere/"Men's Rights Movement". By the way.

Mercurial

That is true but so is the transgender movement. Two of the leading trans activists by the way are very supportive of the Manosphere/"Men's Rights Movement". By the way.
I doubt that.

PBP voter

It mirrors the feminist movement so.

The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Mitsui2

You're only saying that because you probably only needed Betson for the house.
I tend to overlook him, actually. Can't think why. You must admit it was a bit of an own goal for you not to think of Telstar, though.

PBP voter

No more than the KKK might be said to mirror the black civil rights movement.
Your statement would be correct if they wanted to ban women voting and remove other civil rights

brughahaha

Modern University "progressive feminism" despite Mercs usual pathetic protestations and sophistry is all about toppling "the Patriarchy".

"The Patriarchy" , which is about as grounded in reality as snuff movies and the illuminati , holds that all society is dominated by men - all of us without exception, born men have automatically conferred on us,advantages .These advantages need to be removed , and should there . be any collateral damage , well men deserve it , and thats a price worth paying for bringing down this awful unfair "patriarchy"

I heard this explained by a privately educated , masters degree graduate as she was explaining that she was , by being a woman in a patriarchy , an opressed minority ...she was discussing this with some people, 2 of whom were males who had attended an underfunded inner city school and never attended college , never had the opportunity ...but she , apparently , was the oppressed one ...i kid you not :roll:

silverharp

men meeting together to discuss issues like male suicide is so misogynistic. Meanwhile back at landwhale HQ

GDPR

In what sense is Theryn Meyer a "leading" trans activist?
He has been introduced on Canadian television as such and I think South African as well (one of the things get really annoys me about him is that he calls himself Afrikaner when he is Jewish, a lot of Afrikaners don't consider you an Afrikaner if one of your ancestors wasn't present during "The Day of the Vow").

silverharp

I must get myself one of those mugs.
the ever tolerant gay who hates men, color me surprised. still not over your daddy issues?

GDPR

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom