Feminist bias in the Irish media

PBP voter

Divide and conquer.

GDPR

the ever tolerant gay who hates men, color me surprised. still not over your daddy issues?
Interesting that you should say that, people say that male homosexuality is caused by people having neurotically close relations with their mums but I wonder is it maybe down to having neurotically distant ones with their dads?

Mercurial

Top Poster Of Month

Mercurial

Top Poster Of Month
the ever tolerant gay who hates men, color me surprised. still not over your daddy issues?

Do you think perhaps there is a link between your misogyny and your complete lack of any sense of humour whatsoever?

Mercurial

Top Poster Of Month
He has been introduced on Canadian television as such and I think South African as well (one of the things get really annoys me about him is that he calls himself Afrikaner when he is Jewish, a lot of Afrikaners don't consider you an Afrikaner if one of your ancestors wasn't present during "The Day of the Vow").
So your evidence for her being a leading trans activist is that she has been billed as such on two TV programs?

silverharp

Do you think perhaps there is a link between your misogyny and your complete lack of any sense of humour whatsoever?
its humor when you get called out, very convenient, anyhoo it was a hit among internet feminists so the point was feminists enjoy the ol male bashing, there is nothing respectful that I can see in how feminists behave towards men. Remember Cathy Newman asked "whats in it for women" (to help men)

Mercurial

Top Poster Of Month
its humor when you get called out, very convenient, anyhoo it was a hit among internet feminists so the point was feminists enjoy the ol male bashing, there is nothing respectful that I can see in how feminists behave towards men. Remember Cathy Newman asked "whats in it for women" (to help men)
You probably interpreted the mug literally, didn't you?

CookieMonster

I tend to overlook him, actually. Can't think why. You must admit it was a bit of an own goal for you not to think of Telstar, though.
C'mon edg!

amist4

statsman

Is anyone else sick of the liberal media constantly trying to force feminism upon us? Several times every day I come across blatant feminist propaganda in the Irish media. RTÉ news even seems to have a new policy of only giving jobs to female presenters.

Today in the IT there is an article claiming that Irish women "still face a fight for gender equality" in the legal profession despite there being no evidence for this whatsoever. Women are increasingly coming to dominate the legal jobs in Ireland. We have a female Director of Public Prosecutions and just up until recently we had a female minister for Justice and a female Garda Commissioner. In fact the article even states that two thirds of law graduates in Ireland are women. I'm all in favour of gender equality but I'm tired of feminists claiming discrimination when there is none. Surely when only one third of law graduates are male we need to start talking about discrimination against men and boys? Sexist quangos such as the National Women's Council should not receive any public money.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/cri...ll-face-a-fight-for-gender-equality-1.3371389
Snowflake.

Cruimh

Is anyone else sick of the liberal media constantly trying to force feminism upon us? Several times every day I come across blatant feminist propaganda in the Irish media. RTÉ news even seems to have a new policy of only giving jobs to female presenters.

Today in the IT there is an article claiming that Irish women "still face a fight for gender equality" in the legal profession despite there being no evidence for this whatsoever. Women are increasingly coming to dominate the legal jobs in Ireland. We have a female Director of Public Prosecutions and just up until recently we had a female minister for Justice and a female Garda Commissioner. In fact the article even states that two thirds of law graduates in Ireland are women. I'm all in favour of gender equality but I'm tired of feminists claiming discrimination when there is none. Surely when only one third of law graduates are male we need to start talking about discrimination against men and boys? Sexist quangos such as the National Women's Council should not receive any public money.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/cri...ll-face-a-fight-for-gender-equality-1.3371389
Quite. But this site is dominated by feminists and "camp" followers, so don't expect to be allowed a lot of support.

And How does that make you feel, caller?

EUrJokingMeRight

Irish media is a cesspit of virtue signalling hypocrites.

Give them as much credence as a paedo ring.

shiel

The fact that, despite being a majority of the electorate, women are under-represented in the parliaments of the so-called representative democracies of the world is a fairly basic issue.

The fact that over 50% of white US women voters voted for Trump highlighted that issue spectacularly.

amist4

The fact that, despite being a majority of the electorate, women are under-represented in the parliaments of the so-called representative democracies of the world is a fairly basic issue.

The fact that over 50% of white US women voters voting for Trump highlighted that issue spectacularly.
qed

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom