Fenchurch Street Metro Station : Incident

rainmaker

Administrator
There seems to be news breaking about an incident at Fenchurch St Metro Station in London.
News agencies report that there is a man with a knife and the police have cleared the station.

Fenchurch Street station evacuated as armed police called to 'man on c2c train with knife' | Transport | News | London Evening Standard
You're title is weird - 'Metro Station'? Something and nothing, all over now anyway.

British Transport Police Essex Tweeted: "Unconfirmed reports of a man on @c2c_Rail train with a knife. Officers attended & have confirmed it's all is safe. Trains are running now."
Fenchurch Street station evacuated due to 'police incident' | UK | News | Daily Express

Last edited:

olli rehn

Spanner Island

No reports anywhere else that I can see...

Seems to be a bit like what we're now having to endure from America... a couple of insignificant shootings in Texas over the weekend and Sky News giving them headline status...

It's probably a good idea to either be sure something significant is happening and/or waiting until you're sure something significant is happening before starting a thread...

che schifo

No reports anywhere else that I can see...

Seems to be a bit like what we're now having to endure from America... a couple of insignificant shootings in Texas over the weekend and Sky News giving them headline status...

It's probably a good idea to either be sure something significant is happening and/or waiting until you're sure something significant is happening before starting a thread...
Fenchurch Street Station evacuated as armed police storm area after 'man with knife' spotted on train - Mirror Online

Hundreds evacuated by armed police in busy London station due to reports of man with knife on train - Independent.ie

A REASON

No surprise, england is about to blow at any time. Racist sh1thole.

im axeled

i have folk working in fenchurch street, just checked with them, thankfully they are at home

Eire1976

I'd say a lot of the resident rabble rousers hope for a ME terrorist to get an opportunity to start the Muslim blame game again.....
What you mean to say is that such an unprovoked incident is most likely to have been carried out by a follower of the religion of peace.

che schifo

And?

Looks like it's much ado about nothing...

Station re-opened and operating normally...
Sorry, just looked up the links. Wasn't implying it was anything other than a false alarm or just a nutter with a knife, which happens plenty. Bit like the eighties and nineties where the tube would frequently get shut down because someone left their shopping on the train..

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies