Fenian kills DOG!

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

Has anyone heard from the DOG? I'm a little concerned. Has he posted on here today?

A nordie Fenian killed a DOG, chopped it up and fed it to another Dog.

A 27-year-old man from County Down has been convicted of killing and cooking a dog, before feeding it to another pet.

Dominic O'Connor, a former mental health nurse, strangled his collie with a lead before cooking it using "a few onions and an Oxo cube" last December.

During police questioning, he explained how he had tried to strangle the animal with one lead, but because it had "too much give" he used a smaller one. He said he then cut the animal up, cooking some of it and feeding it to another dog.
"I cooked it and fed it to the other dog with a few onions and an Oxo cube and salt and pepper," he said. O'Connor then cut up the dog's carcass with an axe and bread knife, burned it on a fire and dumped the ashes in Portavogie harbour.

A friend of O'Connor's told the jury she had seen the DOG one day, but noticed it was missing the following day.
She added that she noticed the shower screen had been pulled across in O'Connor's bathroom and that the house "seemed strange... there was a weird smell to it".

O'Connor conceded that "part of it was wrong".

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-41746225

THIS IS AN SOS TO DOG.

DOG if you get this message give us a WOOF and let us know you're okay.

Ramon Mercadar

Has anyone heard from the DOG? I'm a little concerned. Has he posted on here today?

A nordie Fenian killed a DOG, chopped it up and fed it to another Dog.

A 27-year-old man from County Down has been convicted of killing and cooking a dog, before feeding it to another pet.

Dominic O'Connor, a former mental health nurse, strangled his collie with a lead before cooking it using "a few onions and an Oxo cube" last December.

During police questioning, he explained how he had tried to strangle the animal with one lead, but because it had "too much give" he used a smaller one. He said he then cut the animal up, cooking some of it and feeding it to another dog.
"I cooked it and fed it to the other dog with a few onions and an Oxo cube and salt and pepper," he said. O'Connor then cut up the dog's carcass with an axe and bread knife, burned it on a fire and dumped the ashes in Portavogie harbour.

A friend of O'Connor's told the jury she had seen the DOG one day, but noticed it was missing the following day.
She added that she noticed the shower screen had been pulled across in O'Connor's bathroom and that the house "seemed strange... there was a weird smell to it".

O'Connor conceded that "part of it was wrong".

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-41746225

THIS IS AN SOS TO DOG.

DOG if you get this message give us a WOOF and let us know you're okay.
Did he have Kim around for dinner?

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

He's some ar$ehole that fella. There is his swanning around on other threads yet he hasn't commented here.

Wasted my time on the c*nt

Karloff

A sociopath.

Someone like that 'looking after' the most vulnerable people in a mental hospital is also disturbing.

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

A sociopath. Someone like that 'looking after' the most vulnerable people in a mental hospital is also disturbing.
I'd hardly call the DOG vulnerable. If anything he should be in the mental hospital.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies