FF Abandons Republicanism. A Vote For FF Is Now A Vote For FG.

TruthInTheNews

FF have dropped the charade and finally abandoned Republicanism. The Republican Party founded by de Valera is now dead. The Party is reborn as FG lite. A vote for FF is now a vote for FG. The de facto coalition lives on and Michael Martin is to blame. Bankers first. Irish People last. Brits first, Irish People last. Party first. Irish Peope last. This is the new mantra of FF.

Sinn Fein are now the undisputed party of Nationalist Ireland, the sole inheritors of the mantle of 1916. Sinn Fein should now reach out to disgruntled FF Republicans and offer them a home. Together we can smash West Brit FFG and reclaim our Republic.

As for FF. Their fate is sealed. The SDLP left the field. FF will follow.

FF deals with Fine Gael, Sinn Féin firmly ruled out | Irish Examiner

between the bridges

Hurrah, up the West Brits...

ger12

Aren't FF like the Greens and SF and are a 32 county party?

They have candidates now in the six counties?

Kev408

I find the pretend fighting between FF and FG pretty irritating but also sometimes amusing. This FFG shyte will go on and on until the electorate finally cop on, and then FFG will merge officially. As of now there are just about enough spaces at the trough for both parties to slurp away. The big concern I have is that because they know they will have to merge eventually (thus reducing trough spaces) we are in for some of the most blatant and arrogant cronyism we have ever seen - all at taxpayers expense of course.

cricket

FF have dropped the charade and finally abandoned Republicanism. The Republican Party founded by de Valera is now dead. The Party is reborn as FG lite. A vote for FF is now a vote for FG. The de facto coalition lives on and Michael Martin is to blame. Bankers first. Irish People last. Brits first, Irish People last. Party first. Irish Peope last. This is the new mantra of FF.

Sinn Fein are now the undisputed party of Nationalist Ireland, the sole inheritors of the mantle of 1916. Sinn Fein should now reach out to disgruntled FF Republicans and offer them a home. Together we can smash West Brit FFG and reclaim our Republic.

Parnell Square must have had a lie-in this morning. This should have been put up hours ago :D

statsman

No truth, no news, no surprise.

cricket

Parnell Square must have had a lie-in this morning. This should have been put up hours ago :D
Sorry, my mistake, have just seen that you were active on another thread justifying the murder of children by the provos.
I suppose it's all down to priorities.

paulp

I find the pretend fighting between FF and FG pretty irritating but also sometimes amusing. This FFG shyte will go on and on until the electorate finally cop on, and then FFG will merge officially. As of now there are just about enough spaces at the trough for both parties to slurp away. The big concern I have is that because they know they will have to merge eventually (thus reducing trough spaces) we are in for some of the most blatant and arrogant cronyism we have ever seen - all at taxpayers expense of course.
Until the electorate finally cop on and vote the way you think they should vote?

Catalpast

Sinn Fein are now a Post Nationalist Globalist Party

- just like FF and FG

Seriously cop on....:roll:

Kev408

Until the electorate finally cop on and vote the way you think they should vote?
Not what I said but since when has a misquote (lie) been nothing other than par for the course for the FF/FG duopoly lickspittles.

Nearly a century of FF/FG governance has seen the concept of principle not only been decimated but being principled is now considered an attribute to be ridiculed or attacked by our extremely corrupt FF/FG made establishment (see whistleblower cases). That century has seen honesty been reduced to an attribute that will get one nowhere. The appallingly low level of competence required to become a political big shot in FF/FG has filtered down through almost all our political appointees in the judiciary, quangos and state bodies - directly as a result of cronyism. Even our charities can no longer be trusted.

A mainstream media which is hand-in-glove with our corrupt leading political parties has conned many of our electorate into thinking our political system carries on in a normal fashion. It doesn't. It is corrupt to its very core. The bar for what Irish people deem as acceptable has been lowered so much by nearly a century of FF/FG 'leadership', with their media cheerleaders, that we see the likes of Michael Lowry (a man who the Moriarty Tribunal found accepted bribes while serving as a Minister) to be even eligible to stand for election, never mind repeatedly getting elected, as acceptable. It's actually an outrage but our biggest media won't scream that from the rooftops because the very person Lowry took bribes from owns our biggest media. In any other supposedly first-world country people would have taken to the streets years ago. Unfortunately for Ireland our media hasn't informed sheeple that this is what they should do.

So when I say 'until the electorate finally cop on', I'm referring to my above comments which represent probably less than 1% of 1% of the thousands of reasons why I am certain the electorate haven't copped on yet. I find it astonishing that the majority of Irish taxpayers deem either FF or FG to be remotely fit to represent us at any level.

Whilst I am a Shinner I am not suggesting people vote for SF, I am suggesting they vote for anyone other than FF/FG. We might get our souls back.

And before anyone starts the usual antic of bringing up SF's past, let me just remind you that both FF and FG evolved from a Civil War during which they killed each other - fellow Irishmen - in their pursuit of nothing but power to achieve what I've outlined above: the decimation of principle, honesty, competence and the utter lack of accountability within our establishment.

mulligan

Apart from their support of the Irish language Sinn Fein are trash and offer nothing. Another globalist party, their pledge of allegiance to the EU was the final straw for me. I respect Gerry Adams and some of the old timers but Mary Lou ? No chance.

Sinn Fein are the Irish Labour party. They don't even stand up for Catholics anymore they stand against them.

The Rahenyite

Bit silly to state FF has abandoned republicanism just because they won't go into a possible coalition government with Sinn Féin. By your judgement the DUP must be republican:confused:

devoutcapitalist

FF are a lot more resilient than the SDLP as they showed in 2016.

ShinnerBot No.32564844524

Fianna Fáil leader Micheal Martin has said he will not seek the backing of Sinn Féin even if it is his only possibility of becoming taoiseach after the next general election.
Given that he would become the first FF leader not to be Taoiseach in the parties history, that statement is about as truthful as Willie O'Dea in court.

Aquilius

If given the chance SF would cause nothing short of an absolute economic catastrophe in the Republic, and duly begin the disintegration of a civilized Irish society. They must be kept out of government at all costs and the immediate start to democratically removing them from the opposition must also begin.

venusian

If there was any honesty betwixt FF and FG they would do the decent thing and merge. But obviously there is no honesty in either party. They are the worst form of gutter politicians and true Me Feiners. As for Sinn Fein and Nationalism? Nationalism is the last refuge of a scoundrel and SF can do better than that.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies