FF attempt to steal Healy-Rae's thunder

flavirostris

Just saw this on the Week in Politics replay. Danny Healy-Rae launching a broadside at FF reps for a "childish" attempt to claim the credit for the new road development secured by Jackie Healy-Rae as part of his deal with the government.

The clip showed FF MEP Brian Brian Crowley and FF Senator Mark Daly overseeing the development. Daly was indeed claiming credit for the government.

Healy-Rae must be fit to cut their throats

RTÉ Player: Catch up with your favourite TV programmes online

spidermom

Poor old Healy-Raes....EU/IMF in charge now.There will no more new owt for them soon. Or the rest of us!!

punchdrunk

Just saw this on the Week in Politics replay. Danny Healy-Rae launching a broadside at FF reps for a "childish" attempt to claim the credit for the new road development secured by Jackie Healy-Rae as part of his deal with the government.

The clip showed FF MEP Brian Brian Crowley and FF Senator Mark Daly overseeing the development. Daly was indeed claiming credit for the government.

Healy-Rae must be fit to cut their throats

RTÉ Player: Catch up with your favourite TV programmes online
More "parish pumpery". No wonder the country is in a mess.

Indy-pendant

I 'bose Jackie'd be handy enough on a bike, even do he'd be more uusht ta d'aul Merk by now. I'd neo do, about putting Healy-Rae d'MCC on d'aul carrier do. Tid never hauld him up I'd say... spechally over them potholes.

Steepletone

Twitter
Closed account
What jackie healy rae should do is ask to be a minister in exchange for supporting the budget

pujols

What on earth is the purpose of those posts, menpal?

TonyBird

What on earth is the purpose of those posts, menpal?
I think it is called spam.
Mods on the ball , yet again .
Now if menpal was a 'norny 'ra head' , that would be a different story . He would be on his way to eastern europe in a cia plane by now .

Last edited:

florin

Surely it's the taxpayer who's building this road, not JHR or FF?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies