• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

FF don't even know who they are up against in Dublin Central!

Supermanpolitician

Heard Noel Whelan on with Myles Dungan today and he kept referring to Paschal O'Donoghue. Surely he means Paschal Donohoe?

Not sure if it was deliberate disrespect (not unlikely from Whelan) or if he genuinely did not know who he was up against!

Fr. Fahey

I'd say he probably just didn't know who he was talking about. Man's record as a 'pundit' is abysmal. Analysis is about as deep as the duck pond in Stephens Green.

D

Duth Ealla

I'd say he probably just didn't know who he was talking about. Man's record as a 'pundit' is abysmal. Analysis is about as deep as the duck pond in Stephens Green.
noel whelhans record as a pundit is only second to nole whelans attempt to get elected as a ff rep.

Neither successful.

stripey cat

Cyprian Brady seems to believe that Sinn Féin and FG plan to go into government together.

Does he know something we don't ?

drjimryan2

privately, at least......ff have completely 'written off' central, south central, south and dl............due to the reality of the reaction - on the ground.......

an innocent abroad

I was astonished to hear cyprian brady speak! I don't believe he has spoken 1 word in the dail since he fell in on berties betting slips

stripey cat

I wonder how many people will give Cyprian a first preference? Will it be less than five hundred?

stalins granny

Cyprian Brady seems to believe that Sinn Féin and FG plan to go into government together.

Cyprian had been practising that line in class with the rest of the fianna fail parrots all week and he was going to use it no matter who was actually there.

sport02

In fairness to Cyprian, if he did an IQ test he would struggle to get into double figures just like his party support in Dublin.

mido

Given likely outcome of election we won't be seeing "Judge" Noel Whelan in the near future