FF minister out on the lash the night the IMF arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Cow

Depressed and annoyed at what happened to my country today, I ventured out to meet an old friend to have a few pints and maybe cheer myself up following the day that my country lost its sovereignty.

We headed to a well know and popular hotel in Dublin 2 for a few drinks. As we discussed issues at the bar, a minister from the government appeared beside us. I think he heard some of what we were saying, as we were discussing the IMF. The minister then moved to a table beside us, and laughed and joked with his party about the "IMF are not here, they are in a hotel 500 yards down the road". Him and his party then laughed heartily.

Needless to say we were in shock. We then listened in a bit further and the minister was bitching about another minister, amazing stuff.

I can name this minister if needs be, and if any journalists are reading, I have a photo of the minister drinking wine ( counted at least 5 large glasses) in a plush bar not a care in the world about what happened today.

My friend was horrified at the disgusting display from the minister, and took him to task over this. The minister was asked 3 times was he proud to be in Fianna Fail, and he did not answer.

Hotel staff arrived over and then we got back to our chat.

bobbysands81

Depressed and annoyed at what happened to my country today, I ventured out to meet an old friend to have a few pints and maybe cheer myself up following the day that my country lost its sovereignty.

We headed to a well know and popular hotel in Dublin 2 for a few drinks. As we discussed issues at the bar, a minister from the government appeared beside us. I think he heard some of what we were saying, as we were discussing the IMF. The minister then moved to a table beside us, and laughed and joked with his party about the "IMF are not here, they are in a hotel 500 yards down the road". Him and his party then laughed heartily.

Needless to say we were in shock. We then listened in a bit further and the minister was bitching about another minister, amazing stuff.

I can name this minister if needs be, and if any journalists are reading, I have a photo of the minister drinking wine ( counted at least 5 large glasses) in a plush bar not a care in the world about what happened today.

My friend was horrified at the disgusting display from the minister, and took him to task over this. The minister was asked 3 times was he proud to be in Fianna Fail, and he did not answer.

Hotel staff arrived over and then we got back to our chat.
Who was the Minister, who was he bitching about and what was he saying?

My guess is it was Michael Finneran.

dresden8

With photos you can't be sued.

Publish the cnut.

Anonymously of course.

We want the bastards name.

ne0ica

Please name him. Please.

nonpartyboy

Spill the beans, you'd think they'd be keeping the head down but of course you know not a chance with them, brass necks.

slx

Name and photo immediately.

This is utterly disgraceful behaviour if true and there is absolutely nothing defamatory about reporting fact.

Yosser

send the pic to the Star or the Mail.They will publish,the others won't as we all know

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Most Replies