• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

FF PRO resigns in Wicklow

Analyzer

Levellers

On Monday last following the death of former British Conservative Prime Minister Maggie Thatcher Stephen Kearon the Fianna Fáil mouth piece posted a number of disgraceful tweets saying “Thatcher deserves our gratitude for ensuring Provo thugs & criminals who didn’t like prison food deservedly died painfully” he followed this with another message saying “Sands is now burning in the eternal fires of hell, just what his kind deserves”

Analyzer

I knew FFinished were fans of the nEU Empire. But that is officially accepted currently.

But to find that some of them want the old Empire back as well, is simply intolerable.

The Sentinel

I have been out of the country for a while and just came across this issue. What is wrong with this ************************************************'s comments? Why all the fuss. FF has a new policy of putting down SF and proudly declaring itself the "Republican" party. Surprise there? I can recall that FF was afraid and ashamed for nearly 30 years to even use the term republican. They allowed SF to hijack the republican ground. This man just went too far too soon with his anti SF bile. The Great 1916 - 2016 race is on !

CarnivalOfAction

Yet another FFailure with his FFat snout in the trough:

Stephen Kearon and “that”

"At the same time as call for more spending cuts, Gavin Sheridan of thestory.ie, uncovered a receipt for €3250 for hosting a website for a year. The website was Dick Roche's. Anyone who knows anything about web design and web hosting knows this is a lot of money - unless the site has extremely technical security requirements. One wonders at the irony of a Fianna Fail member calling for spending cuts at the same time as the coming to light of his charging €3250 for a website which was presumably put in as expenses by Dick Roche, and thus paid for by the tax payer."

Abaddon

I have been out of the country for a while and just came across this issue. What is wrong with this ************************************************'s comments? Why all the fuss. FF has a new policy of putting down SF and proudly declaring itself the "Republican" party. Surprise there? I can recall that FF was afraid and ashamed for nearly 30 years to even use the term republican. They allowed SF to hijack the republican ground. This man just went too far too soon with his anti SF bile. The Great 1916 - 2016 race is on !
Back posting under this sock puppet again Johnny365? Thought you learned your lesson on the Dolorus Price thread?

jmcc

"At the same time as call for more spending cuts, Gavin Sheridan of thestory.ie, uncovered a receipt for €3250 for hosting a website for a year. The website was Dick Roche's. Anyone who knows anything about web design and web hosting knows this is a lot of money - unless the site has extremely technical security requirements.
Kearon may have been out of line over the comments but the whole story about the web hosting is a non-issue. Having a simple blog with a few pages on shared hosting does not make one an expert on web hosting. What frequently happens is that people without detailed technical knowledge of web hosting or server specifications extrapolate their shared hosting experience and assume that everything is just the same and therefore everything should cost the same as their personal web site on what is effectively low-cost retail webhosting.

Just Jack

An evil bigot.

Ren84

Great. One FFailure down. How can we get rid of the rest? :)

cricket

Any party that had a member who crawled up Maggie's hole like he did cannot call itself a Republican party. FFailure are the party of the West Brits, like FG and Lab.
Ah, just when we thought they had been consigned to history, the West Brits are back :p

neiphin

Ah, just when we thought they had been consigned to history, the West Brits are back :p
ireland has always had sleeveens
you know what you are, and you know it

LamportsEdge

Unpleasant little shyte drops off Unpleasant Little Shyte Party wagon. Seeks new home. Considers UKIP.

deepness

ah who cares? Ff are pretty much irrelevant. TBH I'd be much more concerned about the gobdaws who actually are in power at the moment.

LamportsEdge

It is true that Ireland always had an issue with informers. I think the biggest mistakes made in the past were always that we didn't deal with the enemy within before going at the external enemy.

NewGoldDream

Website
-
It is true that Ireland always had an issue with informers. I think the biggest mistakes made in the past were always that we didn't deal with the enemy within before going at the external enemy.
Informers and the enemy within!

My my. Are we still talking about the guy who stuck a few silly Tweets on the internet, cos it sounds like we've moved on to Ephialtes at Thermopylae!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies