FF Spindoctor Spins the Economy

Bobert

Stephen Kearon, Senior IT Engineer - Office Logics Equipment Ltd; Director, Wicklow Port Company; PRO for FF Wicklow CC and former Special Adviser to Minister Dick Roche, has set up http://irishrecovery.com

This site seems to be a collaboration of all "good" news for the economy and with some lovely sections on the banks and NAMA.

Should we blame him or congratulate him for trying?

Last edited:

wombat

What does the Wicklow Port Co. do?

spotty

So far as I can see, this person is a political appointee to the Wicklow Port Company. He seems to have been appointed by Dick Roche. He appears to earn his living from the taxpayer.

Alls he seems to be doing is trying his save his measly little backside

Bobert

Web link fixed.

dalywise

So far as I can see, this person is a political appointee to the Wicklow Port Company. He seems to have been appointed by Dick Roche. He appears to earn his living from the taxpayer.

Alls he seems to be doing is trying his save his measly little backside
Expect a lot more of this kind of crap. The FF network is in convulsions at the thought of the loss of power. The patronage of several decades may be about to disappear.

Imagine how hundreds in the Four Goldmines must be feeling at the propsect of valuable state briefs suddenly slipping away from them.

Expect a backlash. The FF network will not let go their privileges easily. A dirty fight ahead.

flavirostris

I think I've read some of the rubbish this guy comes out with. He's hardcore Zanu. Believes we'd be fine if it wasn't for Lehmans and thinks everyone should bow down to Lenihan for digging us out of it.

Observer

To judge by the map, they've funded the site by flogging off Inishowen to the Brits...

wombat

hammer

If you ignore

455,000 unemployed
160,000 on training courses
20,000 a quarter emigrating
€20 billion annual deficit
€50 billion bank bailout
Bank shareholders wiped out
Mortgage rates to increase
Taxes too increase
Consumption to fall
Unemployment to rise

Yes, the economy is flying :)

Mr Tiddles

Yea his name becoming very frequent on blogs and even comments on political radio programs, does he think he's the new Messiah for FF... Or maybe he's looking for tho appointee position to Brian Lenihans office, it pays more?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies