FFailed again - the askfiannafail hastag

SPN

The next generation of FFailure conmen and scam artists are having a píss up in Waterford this weekend.

After a few pints (presumably) one of their number decided to invite commentary on the Twitter machine using the hashtag askfiannafail.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=askfiannafail&src=typd

He/She/It had obviously never heard of the AskJoan hashtag.

Anyhoo, much muck raking was done, and every possible skeleton got dragged out of the closet.

And an evening of hilarity was enjoyed all over Twitterland.

Post your favourites here.

- Is the Confidence and supply agreement a practical example of schrodinger cat

- Will you ever admit that you got it horribly wrong during your almost 2 decades of tenure in power & that you failed dismally

- Do ye regret putting the 16 yr old transition yr student in charge of your social media pr campaign this weekend?

- I don't understand Economics or Finance so in your party I think I'd be a prime candidate for a Ministry how do I apply

Peppermint

A party without any principals, goes on a piss up! One wonders why Brian Cowan joined??

SPN

- why do y'all hate poor ppl lol just wonderin

- Do you know where Noirin O'Sullivan's phone is?

- you're so corrupt and incompetent yet people keep voting for you. How do you do it?

- In fairness the hashtag askFiannaFail did actually add to the jollity of the Nation best thing they did in 60 years

- Why did so many of your front line thieves retire so suddenly before an election. Front door phobia?

- Are there ANY other entry req's other than killing a priest or child or stealing the nations resources? Askin for a friend..

- How can you sleep soundly at night after putting so many citizens into poverty?

- Why is it that a man robs a bank and gets jailed but you rob a country and get a pension?

edwin

The next generation of FFailure conmen and scam artists are having a píss up in Waterford this weekend.

After a few pints (presumably) one of their number decided to invite commentary on the Twitter machine using the hashtag askfiannafail.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=askfiannafail&src=typd

He/She/It had obviously never heard of the AskJoan hashtag.

Anyhoo, much muck raking was done, and every possible skeleton got dragged out of the closet.

And an evening of hilarity was enjoyed all over Twitterland.

Post your favourites here.

- Is the Confidence and supply agreement a practical example of schrodinger cat

- Will you ever admit that you got it horribly wrong during your almost 2 decades of tenure in power & that you failed dismally

- Do ye regret putting the 16 yr old transition yr student in charge of your social media pr campaign this weekend?

- I don't understand Economics or Finance so in your party I think I'd be a prime candidate for a Ministry how do I apply

Oh my God. Some idiots on twitter hate FF - they're TRULY finished this time. :lol:

johnny365

FF should be a proscribed organisation after the damage they inflicted on this country.

ShoutingIsLeadership

Yet your beloved Green Party bent over for Bertie and his brigade, the second you got the chance

GDPR

Oh my God. Some idiots on twitter hate FF - they're TRULY finished this time. :lol:
Now Edwin, you must take this seriously, this is twitterati we're talking about here, not just some dopes with a phone smarter than they are.

I mean look who noticed.

SPN

18 hours later and the hashtag is still going strong.

- When Bertie encouraged suicide for those warning about the housing bubble how were you not utterly ashamed of yourselves?

- Doctorates & golden handshakes for those who destroy the economy or holding these people to account

- Why didn't businessman Michael Wall, who was at a dinner in Manchester at which Ahern was given £8,000, eat his meal?

- Saw Bertie the other day. It was so cold, he had his hands in his own pockets.

Last edited:

Marcos the black

How anyone under 35 can vote FF is a mystery to me.

HereWeGoAgain

Ah them 'good ole days'

Bertie, in 2011, at the Galway Races. Wonder if he's making plans to visit this coming week?
Of course the 'FF Tent' has now lost it's sheen; the logo more discreet than heretofore.

SPN

How anybody under 35 can be a member of FF is an even bigger mystery.

If they are greedy enough to want to get their snout in the trough, how can they be stupid enough to want to do it with a party whose best before date is long past due to people copping on to the snouts in the trough culture of kleptocracy?

HereWeGoAgain

which is why Marcos, they rely a lot on the 'grey voters' and those by far outnumber at the polling booths, the number of young ppl; you're right, young ppl I speak to don't wish to vote for FF or FG. In fact they speak of a certain apathy towards the political system. They see the corruption for what it is and feel they have limited abilities to change it. Trying to show they are ppl with power as in same sex marriage ref., doesn't sink in.

HereWeGoAgain

I like Ashbourne Annie's question via hashtag:
AshbourneAnnie @AshbourneAnnie
Do you find it morally repugnant that failed politicians get such pensions while so many children in pain with curved spins? #Askfiannafail

blinding

I like Ashbourne Annie's question via hashtag:
AshbourneAnnie @AshbourneAnnie

And Still Mammy O'Rourke won't fook off . When some auld wan with a big Gob is needed on the radio.....Lo and Behold its Mammy O ' Rourke............have we not had enough " sheet " from this auld bag........

ShoutingIsLeadership

How anybody under 35 can be a member of FF is an even bigger mystery.

If they are greedy enough to want to get their snout in the trough, how can they be stupid enough to want to do it with a party whose best before date is long past due to people copping on to the snouts in the trough culture of kleptocracy?

Yet you and your Greens climbed into bed with Bertie, in 2007

Man or Mouse

Just to prove they don't get irony, there's a blurb on Conor of the Lenihans new book on that crook and scumbag Haughey. How appropriate! D'Indo put forward as his claim to fame and ticket for a MEP seat, the fact he's been circling with "Oligarchs" in Russia for some time back.

You couldn't make it up.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies