FG are so Left it is Pathetic

amist4

If they exist at all.
Let's pretend they do.

So, In the image I presented and excepting a life saving procedure, what use is the existence of a right to life to the foetus?

Here's the image again in case you forgot it while concentrating on avoiding the question.

Last edited:

Alan Alda

That was the worst issue of Dan Dare I've ever read.
The Mekon dude is meant to be green!

Last edited:

Mercurial

Let's pretend they do.

So, In the image I presented and excepting a life saving procedure, what use is the existence of a right to life to the foetus?
If it exists, it's a reason for people to protect the foetus.

amist4

If it exists, it's a reason for people to protect the foetus.
Phew, that's a relief because when you asked:

So when you call for a foetus’ right to life to be protected, which responsibilities did you imagine the foetus should take on in return?
My erudite best friend Socrates got quite upset trying to imagine how a foetus might contact the police or call a solicitor before the forceps started to crush its skull.

Luckily, that won't be an issue soon when its rights are cast in the bin because we are such a progressive and compassionate society.

I can only guess if the foetus could offer an opinion as to what he/she thought of Ireland's claim to be at the vanguard of human rights, none of which matter without first enjoying a right to life, a vacuous aspiration might just sum it up.

Degeneration X

FGs only 'ethic' is money,sweet filthy lucre.
Dont matter if its a social issue,an environmental issue, a health service issue.
Leo/FG just want to know the bottom line.
They are a neo-liberal party who cater exclusively to yuppies a more successful version of the now dilapidated Irish Labour Party - Enda oversaw FG's transformation into such and Leo's accession to the leadership has re-enforced it. What remains of the Irish Labour Party will have to watch it's back or that few percentage points they cling to will wind up in FG's column before too long.

toughbutfair

There’s nothing wrong with a couple of gays raising a baby if there is no suitable straight couple to do so, however there must be lots of straight couples who have the money to raise a child available.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom