FG are so Left it is Pathetic

talkingshop

More bull************************ nastiness (what a surprise)

1) As per Canadian law where they had the baby they are the parents, you may not like that but tough ************************

2) yeah yeah we all know 2 men can't create a baby on their own however it doesn't change the fact they are the childs parents
But you are avoiding the central point I am making - regardless of legalities, regardless of passports, we have 2 guys here who are denying to this child the knowledge - because they don't want to know themselves - of who his actual father is.

mac tíre

One parent is Irish. We don't know where the child's mother comes from, although I suppose it's inconvenient to mention "mother" at all when we have 2 guys deluding themselves that 2 men can create a baby.:roll:
Of course, creating a baby is very different to bringing up a baby.

On the other hand, many people have successfully brought up babies without creating them.

ON THE ONE ROAD

The are recognised under Canadian law as the parents and have a birth cert to prove it, the loophole (which Minster Zappone has introduced draft legislation to fix) is the huge hoops they have to go throught to get the child an irish passport even though it's parents are irish
Irish citizenship is passed through birth right. documented proof that a biological parent or grandparent is a citizen.

The Canadian birth certificate can not show this information because both men refuse for what may be the best of reasons to choose not to get the test to confirm who is the biological parent. Irish law still requires proof.

Zaponnes amendent is not going to change that unless she is having another referendum. She may however extend a privilege to a partner of a biological parent to appear on a birth cert.

We have a ton of legacy cases coming down the tracks because people used to think they could write what ever they thought was best on a birth cert. It didn't work.

talkingshop

On the other hand, many people have successfully brought up babies without creating them.
I never suggested anything to the contrary.

Mercurial

Neither are down as the child's biological father, which is the information the civil servents in the passport office needs to issue the passport.
Sure. And that’s a loophole that obviously needs to be changed.

Mercurial

Talkingshop is perfectly willing to throw adoptive heterosexual parents under the bus in order to have a go at same-sex couples.

ON THE ONE ROAD

Sure. And that’s a loophole that obviously needs to be changed.
You and everyone else need to prove the parent rule to be eligible for citizenship based on birth right. It would require a referendum to change that.

A same sex partner of a biological parent will probably be eligible to be placed on a birth cert of a child born here. that is the loophole that will get fixed.

Last edited:

toughbutfair

1) his post is full of nasty homophobic bullcrap and I will call it out as such

2) no they feel its unnecessary to know because they feel their both the father (and in canadian law are recongised as such) what their objecting to is the loophole in law which would make them go through hoops to get the child an irish passport as their both irish

3) Children's Minister Katherine Zappone acting for the government of ireland agrees this loophole should be closed and has put forward draft legislation to close it

None of this required the nastiness of the op
Trying to help you. Twice you’ve made the error . “They are “ is shortened to “they’re “ e.g. “they’re both the father” , the word “their” is used for possession e.g. “their baby “. Both words are pronounced the same.

Conor

You and everyone else need to prove the parent rule to be eligible for citizenship based on birth right. It would require a referendum to change that.
No it wouldn't.

Quebecoise

storybud1 seems to be a bit of a trolling coward. He makes the most aggressive statements and then runs away and doesn't engage with any of the responses.

D

Deleted member 17573

But you are avoiding the central point I am making - regardless of legalities, regardless of passports, we have 2 guys here who are denying to this child the knowledge - because they don't want to know themselves - of who his actual father is.
But..but... I thought all the 'right-on' people supported a child's right to know his/her biological parents, even to the point of disregarding the wishes of the biological parents to remain anonymous.

amist4

But..but... I thought all the 'right-on' people supported a child's right to know his/her biological parents, even to the point of disregarding the wishes of the biological parents to remain anonymous.
You can bet the house that when the fairys split up, and the track record there is admirable, there won’t be a second lost getting the old DNA test done to put manners on things.

GDPR

https://www.independent.ie/irish-ne...ruggles-to-get-passport-for-son-37056785.html

Of course the Scum Irish media run their daily LGBT positive propaganda sh1te but Harris with his abortion loving pal Zappone are making a joke of the centre right,,

These 2 gay baby buyers somehow imagine they are a family ? (lads, you bought a baby) there is nothing barbaric acknowledging this fact, there is nothing to say Irish people cannot distinguish the difference between two gays buying babies and what a REAL family is ?

You bought a baby ,, you did not "Start a family" by any stretch of anyone's imagination,

Harris is some piece of sh1t, at least he looks like a slimey little toad,, again like a little toad cosying up to Zappone ?

I hope ex FG voters do a labour job and wipe these odious little liars out of existence, me included,, pure scumbags,,
Is this the same Zappone who wants all adopted people to have an automatic right to know who their biological parents are, but now not to have that right if your parents happen to be gay?

And yes, Harris is the very lowest of the low.

D

Deleted member 17573

You can bet the house that when the fairys split up, and the track record there is admirable, there won’t be a second lost getting the old DNA test done to put manners on things.
And here's a really beauty:

"They asked who the biological father was, and I asked why that was relevant. They told me it would be relevant under Irish Family Law, and I was shocked to discover that our surrogate and her husband could be considered the legal parents of our son at home, even though neither of them has a biological connection to him."

These two are in cloud cuckoo land, they have managed to convince themselves that the mother has no biological connection to the child.

Lagertha

Lads, what is going on with all the gay hate this morning, is it because it's Pride day and you don't get a parade? Seriously, anyone who thinks that the LGBT community has nothing left to fight for only needs to browse on P.ie to realise how many homophobic bigots there still are.

D

Deleted member 17573

Is this the same Zappone who wants all adopted people to have an automatic right to know who their biological parents are, but now not to have that right if your parents happen to be gay?

And yes, Harris is the very lowest of the low.
The very one. Seems the real world has become like P.ie - different rules for gays.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom