FG are so Left it is Pathetic

amist4

Lads, what is going on with all the gay hate this morning, is it because it's Pride day and you don't get a parade? Seriously, anyone who thinks that the LGBT community has nothing left to fight for only needs to browse on P.ie to realise how many homophobic bigots there still are.
The baby is going to feel the hate when it’s selfishly denied knowing who its real father is by his so called parents. Makes me shudder to think how they managed that feat.

D

Deleted member 17573

Lads, what is going on with all the gay hate this morning, is it because it's Pride day and you don't get a parade? Seriously, anyone who thinks that the LGBT community has nothing left to fight for only needs to browse on P.ie to realise how many homophobic bigots there still are.
We are dealing in reality, when did that get classified as homophobia? Do you, for example, agree with the two lads that the biological mother has no biological connection to the child?

sethjem7

Fun fact, people, Bud once had to piss on his hands during a cold snap. He doesn’t get the concept of gloves.

Fookin’ libruls!

amist4

Talkingshop is perfectly willing to throw adoptive heterosexual parents under the bus in order to have a go at same-sex couples.
And you want the child thrown under the bus despite the fact it’s the child’s birth cert, not a tribute to virtue signallers.

Lagertha

The baby is going to feel the hate when it’s selfishly denied knowing who its real father is by his so called parents. Makes me shudder to think how they managed that feat.
No it will not. The baby will grow up with 2 loving parents who desperately wanted it. It will grow up in a loving environment where it is nurtured and cherished. The only hate it is likely to feel is toward bigoted homophobic people.

amist4

No it will not. The baby will grow up with 2 loving parents who desperately wanted it. It will grow up in a loving environment where it is nurtured and cherished. The only hate it is likely to feel is toward bigoted homophobic people.
You no more know if it will grow up in a loving relationship and nurturing relationship than an utterly broken and dysfunctional one. The middle ground is cater for all and both possibilities and put the child ahead of the parents vanities.

Lagertha

We are dealing in reality, when did that get classified as homophobia? Do you, for example, agree with the two lads that the biological mother has no biological connection to the child?
Of course the biological mother has a connection to the child, but that applies to all women who have put their children up for adoption, the same argument could be made for a lot of scenarios, but what you are trying to do is score cheap points against a same sex couple who have a child. Most people have moved on from that kind of nonsense. I know you've a lot of time on your hands since you lost the abortion referendum but don't vent your spleen on LGBT people, in case you forgot, we had a referendum on Same Sex Marriage and the country overwhelmingly voted yes to it.

Lagertha

You no more know if it will grow up in a loving relationship and nurturing relationship than an utterly broken and dysfunctional one. The middle ground is cater for all and both possibilities and put the child ahead of the parents vanities.
Oh, so my opinion is wrong because I support them but yours is right because you don't. :roll:

D

Deleted member 17573

Of course the biological mother has a connection to the child, but that applies to all women who have put their children up for adoption, the same argument could be made for a lot of scenarios, but what you are trying to do is score cheap points against a same sex couple who have a child. Most people have moved on from that kind of nonsense. I know you've a lot of time on your hands since you lost the abortion referendum but don't vent your spleen on LGBT people, in case you forgot, we had a referendum on Same Sex Marriage and the country overwhelmingly voted yes to it.
So you accept that they made an idiotic statement but you still accused those of us who called their nonsense as gay haters. Tell me, if a gay person supports creationism, can I criticize him or her for stupidity without the knee jerk call of homophobia?

D

Deleted member 17573

Oh, so my opinion is wrong because I support them but yours is right because you don't. :roll:
No, you think you're right because you're saying all the politically correct, 'right' things! That's a bad mistake.

louis bernard 11

I wouldn't worry too much about Katherine Zappone long term, FG will take her seat at the next general election.

valamhic

I am not abti gay, but I am anti globalisgt/leftie. I agree that Fine Gael have leftie tendencies which leave only Fianna Fail anyway right. FG have no mandate for this.

GDPR

I am not abti gay, but I am anti globalisgt/leftie. I agree that Fine Gael have leftie tendencies which leave only Fianna Fail anyway right. FG have no mandate for this.
FG are economically right, but socially left, FF are economically left, but socially right (although less so with time it seems).

Let us keep this straight.

DannyDoyle

Yes you are right. They bought a baby and they left Ireland to earn a living elsewhere. that child is not Irish or ever will be, and has no entitlement to being granted an Irish passport unless he, when he is old enough, can satisfy our authorities that he is entitled to one through having a biological parent or grandparent. Neither of these two unrelated men are not his biological father.

sport02

FG are economically right, but socially left, FF are economically left, but socially right (although less so with time it seems).

Let us keep this straight.
You mean economically hazardous.

GDPR

Yes you are right. They bought a baby and they left Ireland to earn a living elsewhere. that child is not Irish or ever will be, and has no entitlement to being granted an Irish passport unless he, when he is old enough, can satisfy our authorities that he is entitled to one through having a biological parent or grandparent. Neither of these two unrelated men are not his biological father.
But they want what they want and on that very strong basis apparently Zappone agrees, as do many of the usual suspects here.

Surprise, surprise.

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom