FG latest fundraiser

SeanieFitz

I read this article with interest

Secret recording: Willie Walsh admits he's 's****ing' himself over Ryanair pilot fiasco - Independent.ie

and it got me thinking about a similar fundraiser they had with another head honcho of a well known airline

O'Leary's rant at FG fundraiser lashes out at Gardai - Independent.ie

nothing wrong with that I hear you say, which is true, but isn't it strange how FG seem to "like a bit of rough"? They portray themselves as being the party of the righteous, holier than holier, without sin, almost daily communicants if you will who would not consider using "foul language"

However beneath the veneer they seem to enjoy hard talking, rough speaking men who enjoy having a cut at the working class, who like to keep the working man/woman in their place while being super wealthy themselves of course

It struck me while reading the piece about Wee Wille Walsh with his "************************tin" and cussin and mocking that if SF, or Solidarity or Labour had a guest speaker who made speechs like Willie and Mickey did then our superclean heroes in FG would be the first out of the traps to condemn the choice of language and mocking tone. they would turn their nose up at such base commonality

SeanieFitz

Jaysus you have little to be moaning about.
are you saying that I am wrong in my description of wee willie and mickey as being unsympathetic to the working conditions, terms and conditions of the working man/woman and both gentleman would have a hatred for unions and what they represent?

If FG court super wealthy men who hold such strong opinions what does it say about their policies and mindset?

statsman

Secret recording: Willie Walsh admits he's 's****ing' himself over Ryanair pilot fiasco - Independent.ie

and it got me thinking about a similar fundraiser they had with another head honcho of a well known airline

nothing wrong with that I hear you say, which is true, but isn't it strange how FG seem to "like a bit of rough"? They portray themselves as being the party of the righteous, holier than holier, without sin, almost daily communicants if you will who would not consider using "foul language"

However beneath the veneer they seem to enjoy hard talking, rough speaking men who enjoy having a cut at the working class, who like to keep the working man/woman in their place while being super wealthy themselves of course

It struck me while reading the piece about Wee Wille Walsh with his "************************tin" and cussin and mocking that if SF, or Solidarity or Labour had a guest speaker who made speechs like Willie and Mickey did then our superclean heroes in FG would be the first out of the traps to condemn the choice of language and mocking tone. they would turn their nose up at such base commonality
It's a thundering disgrace.

'orebel

Marcos the black

Hang on....
Wait.....
You can read?

PBP voter

€70 a head only.

Cheap compared to SF and their Booby Sands dinners in the US>

Odyessus

At the same event last year Mr O’Leary was the guest speaker and controversially branded RTE a “rat-infested North Korean union shop”.
Don't hold back Mick; tell us what you really think. :p

hiding behind a poster

How can they make money charging only €70 a head? What was for dinner? Bread and water? :confused:
AFAIK it was a breakfast. You'd pay the hotel in the region of €20-€30 per head, the rest is profit.

New Threads

Most Replies