FG TD Alan Farrell and the 'unusual' personal injuries case

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
There's a well established insurance fraud in Ireland which involves someone in the family coming home for a visit and an 'arranged' crash of a rented car which actually covers the cost of the holiday back home with profit on top.

This has been going on for decades.

CookieMonster

There's a well established insurance fraud in Ireland which involves someone in the family coming home for a visit and an 'arranged' crash of a rented car which actually covers the cost of the holiday back home with profit on top.

This has been going on for decades.
Huh?

cricket

I know of one medium sized firm in the construction industry whose liability insurance does not cover certain areas, such is the level of compensation claims in respect of scaffolding, etc.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
widespread and premeditated fraud in the motor insurance sector in Ireland. It is also one of the reasons why car hire in Ireland is more expensive than elsewhere.

Member of the family comes home to visit, hires a rental car, there is a staged accident with some prearranged locals and everyone cashes in off the rental company's insurance.

It is a well-known and widespread piece of blaggery. Along with the significant element of the population out actively looking to contrive a claim situation where possible.

venusian

What a fraud!! Typical greedy FG sponging off everyone, lining his own pockets..

He should be prosecuted now, for making a false claim... Please tell me this can be done...
He has learned well from his former two faced lying political hypocrite ex leader Kenny! Varadkar probably has a junior ministership lined up for him!

WayOutWest

Did he ever work, well,did he ever have a proper job.
When his wife couldn’t keep the job he gave her it most have put enormous financial pressure on this low income household.
This episode can only enhance his prospects of promotion and gain admiration within his party colleagues. He has proved he’s one of their own.

Useless cretin from the trousering party.

I howled with laughter at his complaints at insurance prices and compo culture, while he himself was out to make a quick buck.

I hope his constituents will be reminded of this come election time.

hammer

Useless cretin from the trousering party.

I howled with laughter at his complaints at insurance prices and compo culture, while he himself was out to make a quick buck.

I hope his constituents will be reminded of this come election time.
Welcome back

7 posts since January 2016.

What sock are you ?

Dutch Gold and Sky

Farrell's a waster not surprising that the judge saw through him.
He is the epitome of what's wrong with Irish politicians, not just FG but there are many of them in other parties including the indo's, having seen the fat lying wasters in labour (i'm an ex Labour voter) spoofing through their stinking orifice to get in to government only to ensure their gold plated pensions you just end up realizing the Farrell types are rampant in this country.

Although i must say FFG have some expertise in the field of producing chancer merchants and scam artists by a very long country mile :oops:

LISTOWEL MAN

"Michael, you are getting a letter of support from the republican people. If you release the names i hope you are ready for the backlash"

- what Gerry Adams told Jean McConville's son

I'm not a sock puppet, but am completely aware of the term, and any moderator is very welcome to carry out the necessary steps to confirm this (check IP address etc)

I actually got the tail end of this report on the radio yesterday, googled it (as I didn't believe my ears tbh) and was led to this thread.

Now that is out of the way, your response (or lack off) which only seems to be concerned on when I signed up to this site/post count, leads me to assume your a party hack?

Do you have any actual thoughts on a govt TD partaking in a bit of questionable compo culture?

Last edited:

hammer

I'm not a sick puppet, but am completely aware of the term, and any moderator is very welcome to carry out the necessary steps to confirm this (check IP address etc)

I actually got the tail end of this report on the radio yesterday, googled it (as I didn't believe my ears tbh) and was led to this thread.

Now that is out of the way, your response (or lack off) which only seems to be concerned on when I signed up to this site/post count, leads me to assume your a party hack?

Do you have any actual thoughts on a govt TD partaking in a bit of questionable compo culture?
If you actually read the thread you would see what I said :)

But welcome back Ted.

Paddy{ie

Welcome back

7 posts since January 2016.

What sock are you ?
Ok look. Hammer can count. You tried the same rubbish when i posted here too. Are you Varadkars left or right sock?

ergo2

I think we are entitled to an explanation between his public stance on insurance costs and his attempt to claim damages from such a minor touch.

I see a report that "he lost it" at that time. If so the lady concerned is entitled to an apology

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies