FG TD Alan Farrell and the 'unusual' personal injuries case

blinding

FF using Farrell's "Compo" fraudster image to their advantage in the upcoming Fingal By-Election. Reilly really needs to distance himself from "Compo" Farrell if he is to have a chance of besting Clifford-Lee.

Dodgy Fecker !

Degeneration X

Stupid of Varadkar to defend Farrell like this, he should familiarise himself with what the Judge told Farrell during the legal proceedings it makes FG look like two-faced hypocrites, I guess they don't see AF as quite the electoral liability they saw in MB.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Farrell may be a place-man for some interest that Fine Gael are wary of. He seems to get away with a lot, does Mr Alan Farrell.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
I have a vague recollection of a connection between Farrell and the Israeli/Israeli embassy mob. Perhaps that is a faulty memory but does anyone else recall some connection between Farrell and the Carol Hunt crowd of zionist appeasers in the Irish political establishment?

I have a distant memory, half snatched at, that Farrell has some links in that direction and has appeared in the papers maybe 10 to 12 years ago in connection with an Israeli lobby event or initiative.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies