• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

FG TD office attacked : attack on democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

james5001

Thread on this already.

Astral Peaks

LamportsEdge

One can almost hear the lips and arses of the 'shocked-with-teacup' brigade puckering with this news.

To be honest I'm ashamed the lampposts of Ireland are not festooned with TDs.

Bea C

That's intimidation.

BlackLion

That's intimidation.
Of course it is and rightly so even tho I agree with the house tax. CAHWT is controlled by the ULA and is used as a astro-turf group for the next elelction.

But politicians need to fear the people.

The Field Marshal

Check out this video on YouTube:

Property Tax Protest Monday 4th Feb 2013 at the constituency clinic of Catherine Byrne FG TD - YouTube

Just seen this. I think it's a disgrace. FG are no great shakes but the women didn't deserve this.

Shocking!
This is the an office of a politician who supports Irelands quisling government.

The party you support started the sellout in order to keep your pals in fat salaries and pensions.

Both you , the party you represent, and the current governing parties all deserve the harshest possible treatment.

ruserious

This is the an office of a politician who supports Irelands quisling government.

The party you support started the sellout in order to keep your pals in fat salaries and pensions.

Both you , the party you represent, and the current governing parties all deserve the harshest possible treatment.
Love thy neighbour?

EUrJokingMeRight

People are 'surprised' and 'shocked'....why, are they half asleep and naive?

The Field Marshal

Love thy neighbour?
I see you are back now abusing Christianity to justify your support for Irelands quisling government thieves.

How much are you paid by your EU master is it weekly or per post?

Marcos the black

It's funny.. If a FG TD said some of the things that are being said about them in this thread, they would be called fascists and Blueshirts by the people who are calling the FG'ers that...
I guess some people don't (or can't) get irony!!!

ruserious

I see you are back now abusing Christianity to justify your support for Irelands quisling government thieves.

How much are you paid by your EU master is it weekly or per post?
€50 a post. I live in Hawaii.

EUrJokingMeRight

It's funny.. If a FG TD said some of the things that are being said about them in this thread, they would be called fascists and Blueshirts by the people who are calling the FG'ers that...
I guess some people don't (or can't) get irony!!!
FG dont 'get' anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies