FG TDs as corrupt as FF

blucey

yes, its nearly as bad as, oh, driving the countrys default probability ot the levels of hte phillipines.....shocking really.

wombat

Bit like teachers sick leave

Question R24U

corrupt? That is a tad harsh. Like bev flynn and liam twomey they didn't write the rules. And if they are entitled to claim it, like bev, why shouldn't they. And if they have their mind changed because it becomes public knowledge, like bev, fair play to them. Like bev, they have done the decent thing. Perhaps errstwhile FG supporters might call them hotel heroes.

teachertime

Ah nice one the FG hacks ride in on their donkeys to the rescue of their masters....I suppose Michael Lowry was set up? Chancers!!!

pfkf

Yes this is true corruption, they should be jailed, it's as bad as bankrupting the country twice in a generation, having your last 3 leaders resign in disgrace, having names like Haughey, Flynn x2, Burke, Lawlor, Ahern, Cahlely, Reynolds, Collins, Foley etc, etc attached to your party.

Would you please change the title, at leas they were man enough to own up to it and do I think it is was right, no I don't but you are as good as callin Olwyn and Joe corrupt which is not the case and you should change the title.

blucey

Ah nice one the FG hacks ride in on their donkeys to the rescue....I suppose Michael Lowry was set up? Chancers!!!
a) I aint a hack buddy, for any party.
b) no, he wasnt
c) FF are as corrupt as they can possibly be and the have rightously ********************ed the country. Now, if you want to point fingers at peccadillos while the place burns aroudn you, go ahead.

pfkf

Ah nice one the FG hacks ride in on their donkeys to the rescue of their masters....I suppose Michael Lowry was set up? Chancers!!!
No he was found out, and removed from the party, he now supports FF in government, says it all.

SPN

corrupt? That is a tad harsh. Like bev flynn and liam twomey they didn't write the rules. And if they are entitled to claim it, like bev, why shouldn't they. And if they have their mind changed because it becomes public knowledge, like bev, fair play to them. Like bev, they have done the decent thing. Perhaps errstwhile FG supporters might call them hotel heroes.
Being entitled to claim it does not equate to it being morally right to claim it - as they subsequently acknowledged.

flavirostris

Lowry was expelled from FG you tool.
I suppose you see nothing wrong with FF and the Greens exposing the taxpayer to billions in toxic debt.

teachertime

a) I aint a hack buddy, for any party.
b) no, he wasnt
c) FF are as corrupt as they can possibly be and the have rightously ********************ed the country. Now, if you want to point fingers at peccadillos while the place burns aroudn you, go ahead.

Ah now count yourself lucky...the only reason the country is not falling around the ears of FG in power is that the gombeens in that party have set an unelectable leader at their head, with the result that the general public would rather elect the cohorts of Haughey....Nice job!

SPN

I suppose you see nothing wrong with FF and the Greens exposing the taxpayer to billions in toxic debt.
When did the Greens expose the taxpayer to billions in toxic debt?

You are letting your imagination run away with you now!

flavirostris

When did the Greens expose the taxpayer to billions in toxic debt?

You are letting your imagination run away with you now!
when your TD's voted to bail out Anglo you muppet

teachertime

QUOTE]..

Yeah you are right...FG are whiter than white..purer that pure...which is why you have clenaed up your act and now your married TDs are not sleeping in the same beds but are sleeping in separate rooms claiming separate expenses from the taxpayer ... FG and FF both smell to the heavens!!

SPN

when your TD's voted to bail out Anglo you muppet
We didn't vote to "bail out Anglo".

We voted to confiscate Anglo from its owners so that it wouldn't bring down BOI and AIB.

Muppet!

The alternative was empty supermarket shelves within a week!

You would be better off putting your mind to look at who are the people in the UK who are trying to collapse the Irish Banking System, and why they think it is a good idea, instead of misrepresenting what happened in Anglo.

flavirostris

QUOTE]..

Yeah you are right...FG are whiter than white..purer that pure...which is why you have clenaed up your act and now your married TDs are not sleeping in the same beds but are sleeping in separate rooms claiming separate expenses from the taxpayer ... FG and FF both smell to the heavens!!
learn to use the quote function at least. I know you're a half-wit but at least get that right

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies