FG TDs sold out Membership yet again!

nwofg1

Hold your congratulations until we see if he appoints Simon as Tanaiste and dumps useless Fitzgerald
Cant argue with she is a useless C you Next Tuesday. I wonder will Leo make the right call and appoint our very own Ms Stephanie Regan to a post , perhaps make her a senator, unlike many FG members she is one courageous lady working hard to interact with the public, the guy she beat in the general election O'Muri has he gone back in a coma.

Degeneration X

Cant argue with she is a useless C you Next Tuesday. I wonder will Leo make the right call and appoint our very own Ms Stephanie Regan to a post , perhaps make her a senator, unlike many FG members she is one courageous lady working hard to interact with the public, the guy she beat in the general election O'Muri has he gone back in a coma.
It is an interesting point you make not just about who Leo's cabinet will be but also about who he will appoint to the Seanad as vacancies arise over the course of his term as Taoiseach.

I am thinking Lucinda Creighton and Averil Power as his first appointees, certainly James Reilly's days of relying on the kindness of Enda to keep him employed are over.

Ironically both Enda(like Lyin' Leo) tried and failed to get the Upper House abolished but used it's undemocratic and unaccountable nature to get his buddies into comfy pensionable jobs.

Leo will doubtless follow suit. What a hypocrite he is!

SweenyTodd

[video]https://youtu.be/8clQGiWUDXI[/video]

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies