FG to Ahern: Let Nigerian woman stay

Trampas

Interesting will FG now insist that Pamela has a right to stay irrespective of her proven inaccuracies in her story.
As Alan Shatter might say........a litigant must come to court with clean hands. The hands on view in this particular case are decidedly grubby.

gijoe

The fact that she was engaged in outright fraud with the documents presented to the courts leaves Shatter no option but to turf her out or otherwise be seen by others as the softest of soft touches. Virtually all the 'right on' lilly livered lefty brigade seem to have abandoned Scamela as well.

Gibby

As Alan Shatter might say........a litigant must come to court with clean hands. ...
He might have said that, but it was Judge Judy who said it first! ;)

Oh and Odi, are you gonna keep paTROLLing through past threads to dig out the, by now fossilised, crap on the current government... you must have an awwwful lot of time on your hands.

Have at it though - you are very entertaining!

Spirit Of Newgrange

The Irish have a reputation for being a caring and compassionate race.

I have a piece of the Berlin Wall sitting on my desk and it symbolises that humans can tear down any barrier to reach out to each other if they only choose to do so.
the caring french soon discovered what happens when your country gets SWAMPED by africans on the dole .... not so caring & compassionate anymore.

fluffykontbiscuits

the caring french soon discovered what happens when your country gets SWAMPED by africans on the dole .... not so caring & compassionate anymore.
Oh stick a lid on it, you have been banging on about the same rhetoric for ages. Four out five of the top threads in the Justice section are on immigration. Is someone shit stirring can I ask?

Trampas

Oh stick a lid on it, you have been banging on about the same rhetoric for ages. Four out five of the top threads in the Justice section are on immigration. Is someone shit stirring can I ask?

Call it what you like.........but you will not be allowed to shut down a debate on one of the most critical issues for ourselves and our descendants.

He might have said that, but it was Judge Judy who said it first! ;)

Oh and Odi, are you gonna keep paTROLLing through past threads to dig out the, by now fossilised, crap on the current government... you must have an awwwful lot of time on your hands.

Have at it though - you are very entertaining!
Funny that when 3 year old posts of mine were being reposted you kept quiet.

Difference on this one is Shatter very clear what he was stating, now he in a position of power shall we see what he is now stating.

Spirit Of Newgrange

lets accept 10,000 nigerians into ireland only after Nigeria has accepted 10,000 irish into their country ? Watch what happens to Gay rights when these 'new irish' living in west dublin start to exert their political muscles.

fluffykontbiscuits

Call it what you like.........but you will not be allowed to shut down a debate on one of the most critical issues for ourselves and our descendants.
At least you provide coherent argument the odd occasion all I hear from SoN is immigrants this that and a bag of chips......

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies