Fianna Fáil Nua?

Fr. Hank Tree

Sorry if there is already a thread but I heard on drivetime in the car that there is a story in tomorrow's Phoenix claiming that the a significant section of the FF party is considering a break away from the party and formation of a new party - FF nua.

controller

.........still wouldn't vote for the sh1ts. Same people different party.......what has changed except the name, and even that is no changed much

FakeViking

That knacker Jerry Beades, never elected to anything, is trying to walk away from the shameful past of FF and magic up a new Celtic Treadmill.

True Republican

What will they call themself The corruption party extended.

Dredger

Sorry if there is already a thread but I heard on drivetime in the car that there is a story in tomorrow's Phoenix claiming that the a significant section of the FF party is going to break away and form a new party - FF nua.
The Real FF, haha. They should all just clear off into obscurity. Wasters, every last one of them. A name change won't change their core mentality.

ballot stuffer

The paramilitary soldiers of destiny?

The real fiannna fail?

Continuity fianna fail?

setanta

Rats .......... Ship ......... Sinking

j26

I reckon that any left wing republicans in the party will start making eyes at Sinn Fein, some will run as independents a couple might try to aim for FG and Labour, and many more will retire.

There may well end up being a rump party left.

Mushroom

Fianna Fail Nua started in the 1960's when Taca was established.

Maybe they should call themselves Fianna Fail Ur.

tempest

Ursula Halligan had comments from a range of FF backbenchers calling Cowens performance in the Dail a "disgrace" and talking of "alice in wonderland" approach to the public.

Wester

Beades, one of the Drumcondra Mafia...if he's involved then you know what this party would stand for!

True Republican

Ursula Halligan had comments from a range of FF backbenchers calling Cowens performance in the Dail a "disgrace" and talking of "alice in wonderland" approach to the public.
Like an alcoholic denying that they have a drink problem the waffle Cowen has been coming out with in recent days.

paddywhack

It would be akin to putting a nice coat of gloss paint on rotten wood. Fianna Fail is rotte to the core. Anyone who has served in cabinet over the last 13 years is tainted and should never get the chance again.
Similarly the Greens and Independents who have propped up this useless government should never be elected again. They have proved themselves unfit for public service, and have acted inself interest rather than the interest of the people of Ireland.
Boot them out and keep them out.

Mushroom

Gutless whiners - what's the betting that they'll all go to the next FF parliamentary party meeting and drool all over his chubby, nicotine stained hands.

:mad:

Dredger

I reckon that any left wing republicans in the party will start making eyes at Sinn Fein, some will run as independents a couple might try to aim for FG and Labour, and many more will retire.
They are unclean, nobody in their right mind would touch them. They should be made wear bells around their necks so everybody will know when infected scum is in the vicinity.

Pathetic creatures trying to save their own skin.

EoinC

So basically your all saying regardless of who will join the party, they all should never be in government? I wouldn't blame future politicians on what their party done in the past. Thats like saying I'm not voting Sinn Fein because some of their members are IRA sympathizer. Either way, regardless of who gets into government next, everyones going to hate them because the media are very good are destroying reputations. Maybe its time we seen someone break away and start fresh.

enby

Thats very exciting news. Will there be an Official and Provisional FF? I am sure that the elecorate will flock to FF Nua in their droves and return them to office as a Single Party Govt. I also accept everything that Cowen and Lenihan have said about the banks and the economy and I believe in the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and the Restoration of the National Language

ocoonassa

It's still a really camp name 'New Warriors of Destiny' please you sad gimps, grow up.

New Threads

Most Replies