Fianna Fáil will create 250,000 New Jobs if re-elected

Supermanpolitician

Maximus said:
Fianna Fail will create 250,000 new jobs in Ireland if it is returned to power after this year's election.

The party published its economic proposals today in a document entitled 'Keep Ireland Working'.

The key elements of the Keep Ireland Working Plan are:

- Pro-enterprise tax policies which reward work.

- A substantial programme of up-skilling, working toward the target of increasing the number of workers with a qualification by 50%.

- Investment in Research & Development, to create the industries and jobs of the future.

- A 25% Reduction in the regulatory burden faced by businesses.

- Priority support for Small and Medium Size Enterprises.

- Priority support for opening up new export markets for indigenous industry.
Brilliant.

essexboy

Re:

Biffo said:
rover said:
Dunny said:
FF over the past 10 years have created jobs and sustained job levels. Why cant you see this?
no they didnt!!

BUSINESS creates jobs......not fianna fail!

sheesh! :roll:
Ah come on, nobody is seriously saying that FF are out on the cold face of the economy creating jobs directly but credit is due when you look at the policies that promote and create employment and the results, thats the point.
And when jobs are lost and credit is tight they take the blame. Right? :roll:

junketman

Maximus said:
Fianna Fail will create 250,000 new jobs in Ireland if it is returned to power after this year's election.

The party published its economic proposals today in a document entitled 'Keep Ireland Working'.

- A substantial programme of up-skilling, working toward the target of increasing the number of workers with a qualification by 50%.

- Investment in Research & Development, to create the industries and jobs of the future.

The gap between what FF promise before an election and what they deliver after an election is always huge, that's what has gotten this country into so much trouble in the past, believing what FF promise at election time. The problem is, as a country we all have short memories and when the 2012 election comes around, people will say, 'ah sure they aren't that bad'.

Well the country had a chance to reject FF in the 2007 election and blew that chance. So really it's those people who voted FF who are to blame for the 10 billion euro deficit.

Libero

Re:

Libero said:
And there was me not realising that when I take on an extra person to work for me, it's actually Fianna Fail who create the job.

Hooray for Fianna Fail!

I presume that if I go to the toilet and take a dump, FF create it as well.

(More seriously, if FF claim to 'create' every new job that comes into existence, will we see them claim to create every new redundancy also?)
I now realise that the contents of the toilet bowl, in all fairness, have to be attributed to external factors.

hammer

I think you will find they lost 250,000 jobs :(

FF don't tell lies :)

hammer

They promise 250,000 new jobs and they actually lost 250,000 jobs.

A 500,000 swing :(

Was Mehole in that Government ?

odlum

The recovery was started by Fianna Fáil. The current shambles are trying to take credit but the polls show the masses are not fooled. We may have to wait till 2016 so Micheál can take care of the unfinished business of recovery which has been stymied by this government and to correct the suffering and injustice inflicted on the people.

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
They promise 250,000 new jobs and they actually lost 250,000 jobs.

A 500,000 swing :(

Was Mehole in that Government ?
You forgot to include the emigration. they created 80 billion of debt as well.petunia

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
According to the sniveling and quite frankly disgusting FFailures on this and the other thread we will be thanking FFilth in 2015/2016.

We will be around the corner then.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies