Fianna Fail's election broadcast 2007

Big Bobo

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Jc-frhJ1Y]YouTube - Fianna Fáil Party Political Broadcast[/ame]

Fr. Hank Tree

Listen to the guy at 1:46. I'd say his parents feel a bit silly now. The one at 2:36 must be feeling a bit stupid aswell.

In fact they're all stupid muppets.

Rocky

That is actually very funny. Pretty much everything they stay has been proven wrong in just over a year.

evercloserunion

Listen to the guy at 1:46. I'd say his parents feel a bit silly now. The one at 2:36 must be feeling a bit stupid aswell.

In fact they're all stupid muppets.
"they're all stupid muppets"... that would be a good theme for FG's next political broadcast, no? A real vote winner from the party of the people.

That said, the one talking in Irish was a stupid muppet.

PhoenixIreland

Website
www.huffingtonpost.com
-One of the top economies in the world :shock:

-Lower taxes :eek: (levy anyone?)

-bus pass??? wasn't that CJH?? not bertie?
(how long are they gonna milk that....OAPs sure like the bus don't they??)

-Damm aren't we so lucky Fianna Fail kept us from having to live through a recession:D I espechally like how that soft landing of the construction industry worked out

-building better health system, thank god they did that, it's going great

-"other countries looking at our plan" indeed they are, cutting their corporation taxes, and now were caught with our pants down because thats the only advantage we had....well we can build a knowledge based economy....education cuts? really? fee increaces? plummeting numbers taking science and engin... ....oh ...never mind

-I wonder if that sweet old lady at the end was on the medical card protest?

TommyO'Brien

[video=youtube;J6Jc-frhJ1Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Jc-frhJ1Y]YouTube - Fianna Fáil Party Political Broadcast[/video]

An interesting historic artifact.

Peppermint

I keep getting "This video is private" messages?
Do they not want to share the joy?

TommyO'Brien

I keep getting "This video is private" messages?
Do they not want to share the joy?
Oh dear oh dear. Is Micheál trying to hide the party history? :)

edwin

No more than Enda likes to be reminded of his own auction politics I imagine. Did you canvass for those tax cuts too Tommy? Bet you were shouting the odds for eircom shareholders back in 02 :mad:

Peppermint

No more than Enda likes to be reminded of his own auction politics I imagine. Did you canvass for those tax cuts too Tommy? Bet you were shouting the odds for eircom shareholders back in 02 :mad:
What about whataboutery!

I just want to have a look at the video, why would it be private?

Fr. Hank Tree

Ah Tommy! Why didn't you check to make sure the link to the video worked for everyone before reposting it?

I've been wanting to go back and watch that video for ages but i could never get access to it.

You got my hopes up when i saw you post the link - I thought that's why you posted it.

:(

Peppermint

Ask the person who posted the link! Why would you post a video people can't watch?
I've no idea!
I'm guessing that FF have control of their own party political broadcasts and they might be able to control access to their videos? Or is that not how these things work?
And, assuming as much, I guess they don't want the likes of me seeing such stuff?
But maybe some kind ff person can give me another reason?

Fr. Hank Tree

I've no idea!
I'm guessing that FF have control of their own party political broadcasts and they might be able to control access to their videos? Or is that not how these things work?
And, assuming as much, I guess they don't want the likes of me seeing such stuff?
But maybe some kind ff person can give me another reason?
FF would be right to suppress this broadcast for the same reason i'm so anxious to see it again. It talked about taking "the next steps"...little did we know that it was referring to stepping off a cliff. Seriously mortifying stuff, even allowing for the fact that party broadcasts will generally look silly...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies