Fianna Fail's Niall Collins in outrageous anti-Semitic trope

Clanrickard

Are you claiming the Jewish lobby group does not have power?
All lobby groups have power but there are sinister undertones int he way the Israeli lobby is portrayed.

Dame_Enda

If the Israeli regime persists on its current policy of shoot-to-kill, then there will no let up in the BDS campaign worldwide. Its their decision. If they won't come to the table then its boycott sanctions divest. If the regime can't release their finger from the trigger when innocent women and children come into their sights, then they deserve the collapse of their economy until they end their attrocites.

Clanrickard

Oh grow up ffs. No one can say anything negative about Israel/Jews without the label of antisemitic being chucked about.
If you are saying negative things about a specific group of people that is bigotry. Bigotry against Jews is antisemitism.

Clanrickard

don't suppose it has anything to do with the "sinister" way the Israelis operate ??
Your use of the word sinister is a dead giveaway.

Watcher2

If you are saying negative things about a specific group of people that is bigotry. Bigotry against Jews is antisemitism.
Bullsh1t. Not everything negative is bigoted.

Can you answer my questions now please? I see you jumped straight to this response. I wonder why....well, not really. I believe I know.

former wesleyan

Are you saying there is no Jewish lobby group in America?
Is it so huge and right across all of America that Palestinian concerns can't be discussed ? Is there anywhere on earth that gets more attention that Israel - Palestine ? Is there a huge Jewish lobby in Montana ? The man's a dick coming out with crap like this on Pakistani TV.

RasherHash

A classic anti-Semitic conspiracy theory is that there is a powerful Jewish lobby scheming behind the scenes. it is classic antisemitism by any definition. Yet in the link below we have Fianna Fail's Niall Collins their foreign affairs spokesman and a leading proponent of Frances Blacks' BDS Bill repeating this nonsense. He said "“wouldn’t entirely blame the Trump administration when we’re apportioning blame to the United States, because right across corporate America and right across America at every level there’s a huge Jewish lobby who have helped create the problem we are now discussing”. What is Micahel Martin going to do about this blatant antisemitism? It would be a sacking offence in any respectable political party.

Lol, the zionazi lobby has it's work cut out if they think they can shift an insider like Collins :LOL:

Peter72

A classic anti-Semitic conspiracy theory is that there is a powerful Jewish lobby scheming behind the scenes. it is classic antisemitism by any definition. Yet in the link below we have Fianna Fail's Niall Collins their foreign affairs spokesman and a leading proponent of Frances Blacks' BDS Bill repeating this nonsense. He said "“wouldn’t entirely blame the Trump administration when we’re apportioning blame to the United States, because right across corporate America and right across America at every level there’s a huge Jewish lobby who have helped create the problem we are now discussing”. What is Micahel Martin going to do about this blatant antisemitism? It would be a sacking offence in any respectable political party.

Wow.

Young Niall would have been a poster boy in 1930s Germany.

Ardillaun

In the US, any politician criticizing Israel or its lobbyists is immediately labelled as anti-Semitic. The history of AIPAC and its many affiliated organizations or US govt silence regarding Israel’s nuclear arsenal (and the letters US presidents have signed promising same) are no longer amenable to reasonable discussion.

Clanrickard

Bullsh1t. Not everything negative is bigoted.

Can you answer my questions now please? I see you jumped straight to this response. I wonder why....well, not really. I believe I know.
Sow aht was your question and I'll answer it.

& when mr Clanrickard uses the word 'sinister', that is NOT "a dead giveaway" ???
well, if that's the case, mr Clanrickard is one of the biggest bigots on P.ie !!
Ok if someone says Jews are.......or Blacks are .......labeling them all as a homogeneous group you don't have a problem with that? have I that right?

In the US, any politician criticizing Israel or its lobbyists is immediately labelled as anti-Semitic. The history of AIPAC and its many affiliated organizations or US govt silence regarding Israel’s nuclear arsenal (and the letters US presidents have signed promising same) are no longer amenable to reasonable discussion.
People criticise Israel all the time. Alec Jones, The Young Turks, Bill Maher has had Palestinian advocates on his programme many times. Reps of the PA have been on CNN and MSNBC.

Dame_Enda

Sow aht was your question and I'll answer it.

Ok if someone says Jews are.......or Blacks are .......labeling them all as a homogeneous group you don't have a problem with that? have I that right?

People criticise Israel all the time. Alec Jones, The Young Turks, Bill Maher has had Palestinian advocates on his programme many times. Reps of the PA have been on CNN and MSNBC.
Palestinian representatives are very rarely on CNN. CNN is what is known as "Progressive except Palestine" (PEP). It's concern about human rights goes out the window when it comes to Israel's treatment of the Palestinians.

Clanrickard

Palestinian representatives are very rarely on CNN. CNN is what is known as "Progressive except Palestine" (PEP). It's concern about human rights goes out the window when it comes to Israel's treatment of the Palestinians.
I have seen them many times on CNN.

kalipa

kalipa

Clanrickard

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies