Find Madeline McCann campaign about to end?

SilverSpurs

In today's sun the McCann's issue an appeal for help as the find maddie fund will soon run dry. This has reminded me of the fact that it is three years and still we are waiting for the kidnapping line of investigation to produce solid results. I have become increasingly sceptical of the McCann's during this time as surely something solid would have materialised by now. In the continuing abscence of anything substantial the alternative hypotheses have to be given an audience.
Kate & Gerry McCann fear hunt for missing daughter Maddie nearing end | The Sun |News

Aspherical123

In today's sun the McCann's issue an appeal for help as the find maddie fund will soon run dry. This has reminded me of the fact that it is three years and still we are waiting for the kidnapping line of investigation to produce solid results. I have become increasingly sceptical of the McCann's during this time as surely something solid would have materialised by now. In the continuing abscence of anything substantial the alternative hypotheses have to be given an audience.
Kate & Gerry McCann fear hunt for missing daughter Maddie nearing end | The Sun |News

The whole thing will always be a total mystery.

willoughby

You'd imagine the investigators or police may have turned up something like you seem to be suggesting. i.e that they killed their own daughter. I believe and feel very sorry for the McCanns, made too much of a story to be telling lies I'd say.

yellowfish

I find it incredible how lacking in empathy some people are, you obstentiably start a tread about the possible winding up of the family's search and use it to suggest they murdered their own child.
I am sure you only have that poor child's best interests at heart:roll:

I've always believed, for no reason at all, that Madeline is alive. God help her poor parents. What a nightmare for them. It has never occured to me that her parents killed her. Why would it?

SilverSpurs

You'd imagine the investigators or police may have turned up something like you seem to be suggesting. i.e that they killed their own daughter. I believe and feel very sorry for the McCanns, made too much of a story to be telling lies I'd say.
I am not suggesting anything other than observing that the "official" explanation has yet to be backed up by solid results. The lack of said solid results in my mind reduces the credibility of the McCanns. There are multiple alternative hypotheses not just the sinister one btw.

SilverSpurs

I find it incredible how lacking in empathy some people are, you obstentiably start a tread about the possible winding up of the family's search and use it to suggest they murdered their own child.
I suggested no such thing. All i have done is point out that the "official" explanation is light on hard facts to back it up. Again there are multiple alternative hypotheses not just sinister ones.

Warren Poynt

All of the possibilities surrounding this young girl's disappearance are, I'm afraid, sinister.

It not seem there is any innocent or reasonable explanation to account for her vanishing without trace.

There is also the case of a missing 15 year old Irish girl in Spain. She too disappeared without trace. Her name escapes me at the moment

jackryan

All of the possibilities surrounding this young girl's disappearance are, I'm afraid, sinister.

It not seem there is any innocent or reasonable explanation to account for her vanishing without trace.

There is also the case of a missing 15 year old Irish girl in Spain. She too disappeared without trace. Her name escapes me at the moment
That's right I forgot about she went missing around christmas time a few years ago! I feel sorry for the mcanns, I don't believe they were involved.

I was just thinking about her WP. Amy Fitzpatrick, disappeared Jan 1st. 2008. Know her dad's family. Nightmare.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Ben_Needham"]Disappearance of Ben Needham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Ben Needham is in the news in the last week as he would be 21 now, he has been missing since 1991.

jcdf

Some people could only be considered lacking in empathy if Maddie McCann was not killed. Since you cannot prove the Maddie McCann is alive, how can you have the gall to say some people are lacking in empathy?

I've always believed, for no reason at all, that Madeline is alive. God help her poor parents. What a nightmare for them. It has never occured to me that her parents killed her. Why would it?
Perhaps it has to do with the fact that the McCann's are middle class doctors and beyond reproach.

D

Dylan2010

Perhaps it has to do with the fact that the McCann's are middle class doctors and beyond reproach.
was there not the other slant that because they had "dodgy" Liverpool accents that they were given a harder time then if they had a shires accent.

RasherHash

It was approaching 10pm when some members of the family of nine were suddenly struck by the sight of a man walking quickly towards them holding a small child uncomfortably in his arms.

As he passed close by them on the narrow street, the child appeared to be in a deep sleep, her head placed over his shoulder and arms suspended down her body.

She was blonde, aged around four and wearing pyjamas. Despite the chill in the air, her feet were bare. Martin and his daughter Aoife noted that her skin was very white. The man carrying the girl was middle-aged and more formally dressed than the average tourist, in beige trousers and a dark blazer-like top.

https://villagemagazine.ie/index.php/2018/02/maddie-did-the-bbc-bend-the-truth/

RasherHash

Is there a shred of hard evidence that she was abducted?
The article above by Gemma O'Doherty the witnesses Martin Smith and his daughter seem to be convinced that it was Gerry McCann carrying Maddie who passed them in a hurry and without saying anything.

This picture reminded them of the incident:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies