Fine Gael acknowledges who their real boss is! :)

venusian

Little Leo Varadkar finally let it slip today and acknowledges who really holds the power over Fine Gael!
It was one hell of a Freudian slip coming from Vacuous Windbag Varadkar :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

https://www.rte.ie/news/2016/1003/821154-budget-2017-varadkar-fianna-fail/
"Minister for Social Protection Leo Varadkar slipped up today when he was asked about Fianna Fáil's level of input into Budget 2017. Asked by a reporter if it was him or Fianna Fáil's Willie O'Dea who was making the social protection budget, he said: "The Budget will be announced next week by Paschal Donohoe and Micheál Martin."

Was it an accident that Little Leo identified Fine Gael's real puppet master? I don't think so! Little Leo must be looking ahead in the hope of employment after the next election :roll:

Half Nelson

Little Leo Varadkar finally let it slip today and acknowledges who really holds the power over Fine Gael!
It was one hell of a Freudian slip coming from Vacuous Windbag Varadkar :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

https://www.rte.ie/news/2016/1003/821154-budget-2017-varadkar-fianna-fail/
"Minister for Social Protection Leo Varadkar slipped up today when he was asked about Fianna Fáil's level of input into Budget 2017. Asked by a reporter if it was him or Fianna Fáil's Willie O'Dea who was making the social protection budget, he said: "The Budget will be announced next week by Paschal Donohoe and Micheál Martin."

Was it an accident that Little Leo identified Fine Gael's real puppet master? I don't think so! Little Leo must be looking ahead in the hope of employment after the next election :roll:
Dinny must be peeved.

A REASON

Has anyone even attempted to answer the question of what's the difference between the blueshirts and ff?

oggy

Has anyone even attempted to answer the question of what's the difference between the blueshirts and ff?
Bet it wouldn't matter to you if a full explanation was given as nothing would satisfy you ?

popular1

they have one thing in common they are all politicians
that should be enough for any one to know there is no difference
its the old good guy bad guy act over and over again
while they all voted incrementally to raise their pensions
over the years
to the ridiculous levels they are now

SuirView

they have one thing in common they are all politicians
that should be enough for any one to know there is no difference
Are you implying that "there is no difference" between FF, FG, Labour, SF, Ind etc because "they are all politicians"?

oggy

That's a no then.
No, its not a no, if you went through my posts and a few other FF people here you would find massive differences but as I hinted you no doubt have a mind that's locked away somewhere

A REASON

No, its not a no, if you went through my posts and a few other FF people here you would find massive differences but as I hinted you no doubt have a mind that's locked away somewhere
There's no difference. Two filthy pigs fighting over who's turn it is at the trough.

oggy

There's no difference. Two filthy pigs fighting over who's turn it is at the trough.
I can visualise you marching across O Connell Bridge with a mad wild look in your eyes

D

Deleted member 48908

Mícheál Martin has cuckolded Enda Kenny. Nothing major that Fine Gael does happens without Martin's approval. It has been thus since the forming of the government. Martin even has say so over which of the Fine Gael deputies appear on television. He will bring them down at a time of his choosing; I reckon November/December timeframe.

SideysGhost

The FFailures will take you out to dinner and whisper sweet plamas in your ear before stealing your wallet and then absconding, leaving you to pay the bill.

The Blueshirts will just straight-up mug you in broad daylight.

Man or Mouse

Man or Mouse

Interesting post.

Kettle. Pot. Black.

Mad as Fish

Mícheál Martin has cuckolded Enda Kenny. Nothing major that Fine Gael does happens without Martin's approval. It has been thus since the forming of the government. Martin even has say so over which of the Fine Gael deputies appear on television. He will bring them down at a time of his choosing; I reckon November/December timeframe.
I came across him in the flesh at the Ploughing and he struck me as a right little weasel with not an iota of genuine interest in Ireland as a country but only a s a board for a political game where the best spoofer and chancer takes all.

Lúidín

The OP's constant reference to Leo Varadkar as 'Little Leo' shows the level of his political cop-on. Anyone who votes for candidates based on their stature has nothing worth listening to.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies