• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Fine Gael Economic discussion group

KingKane

Website
www.danielsullivan.ie
Twitter
kingkane
As an experiment I'm creating an Fine Gael Discussion group on Facebook for members, this is mainly as a means to test if such an idea has merit and if facebook might be suitable as an interim means to allow members engage in private discussion.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=225877994837&ref=nf

staunch ff

The idea of FG discussing economics is very amusing. Fair dues to your sense of humour

sauntersplash

That reminds me. Deputy Lee is noticibly quiet this weather.

Propforward

The idea of FG discussing economics is very amusing. Fair dues to your sense of humour
FF discussion on economics

Lenihan - "I randomly select...." Pulling a white paper from his ass. "this strategy"
backbencher - "But that's Sh1t in fairness"
Lenihan - "Shut up or i'll breathe on you"
Cowen - "Do what he says.. a vested interest put that up there, so it must be the only show in town"

tiny tim

"Gorgeous George" is a massive pain in the arse. He can take his maverick routine and shove it. The fact is he is part of the most conservative party in Ireland.

It was the Fianna Fail economic madness that drove poor George from his comfortable RTE existence to 'come out' and help drive your crowd of wasters out of government. By the look of it today we'll won't have much longer to wait as the FF loby fodder are getting more and more aprehensive about holding on to their seats and are looking for opportunities to jump from the stinking sinking ship. God help them poor souls the day of reckoning is nigh.

ang

That reminds me. Deputy Lee is noticibly quiet this weather.

Switching on christmas lights in Newcastlewest Co. Limerick, tomorrow at 4.30p.m.

All are welcome.

An Gilladaker

It was the Fianna Fail economic madness that drove poor George from his comfortable RTE existence to 'come out' and help drive your crowd of wasters out of government. By the look of it today we'll won't have much longer to wait as the FF loby fodder are getting more and more aprehensive about holding on to their seats and are looking for opportunities to jump from the stinking sinking ship. God help them poor souls the day of reckoning is nigh.
FG drove him back to RTE all is well

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies