Fine Gael Election Posters on N52

energy

Whilst driving thru the midlands earlier today I noticed that the Election Posters for Bannon and Senator McFadden are already up ...

Last edited:

Horses

Let me guess, a poster with some bloke and Vote N0 1 underneath and that's it, no policy, no ideas, nothing. That's all you get from FG, but they got their posters out first.

The Dude

I thought there was some legislation in place to prevent postering outside a certain window of time prior to an election?

No doubt some cute hoor in FG has worded the poster to avoid such trivial matters

RobB

In fairness these may be up for the convention today rather than the actual general election?

Website
www.politics.ie
Twitter
davidcochrane
Aer you sure it's a GE poster and not a poster for a public meeting? Enda seems to be doing a tour of constituencies at the moment ,I've noticed posters such as that in Goatstown and elsewhere.

super pedestrian

Let me guess, a poster with some bloke and Vote N0 1 underneath and that's it, no policy, no ideas, nothing. That's all you get from FG, but they got their posters out first.
Do you want the fvcking GE manifesto printed on a poster? :roll:

liamfoley

Did you want detailed policies on a poster? If you want policies call/email the individuals. Silly point scoring.

energy

Aer you sure it's a GE poster and not a poster for a public meeting? Enda seems to be doing a tour of constituencies at the moment ,I've noticed posters such as that in Goatstown and elsewhere.
They clearly stated "Vote No.1" with the candidate's name.

redhead101

Only election posters, ie posters put up during the three week election campaign, are exempt from the litter laws.

droghedasouth

Bannon may be bonkers but he is not mad.

South

Website
homepage.eircom.net
They were for the Selection Convention, standard practice,especially in rural areas and in FG who actually have candidates selected by the grass roots not a few lads in a smokey backroom. Democracy in action etc

New Threads