Fine Gael ticket in Dublin North

drjimryan2

hi all......

just heard that councillor Alan Farrell is to join Dr. James Reilly on the fine gael ticket for election 2011 in Dublin North.

It was widely rumored that the had tried very hard to recruit a 'suitable woman' for some time now.......

So whats their chances of taking two in endas tide?

or can labour get their act together?....

hiding behind a poster

Farrell's a very good guy, hope what you're saying is true.

LgCastell

Two seats are certain

Reilly FG
Ryan Lab

as for the last two some see Sargent as holding on and being the only green there but i think he'll be down to a personal vote rather than picking up the antiestablishment vote that he might have got in 2007 .... he will help lab#2 whoever that is? on transfers if he gets eliminated

as much as id like to see two FG here i think an FF should hold on some how does any one know if Kennedy is running again?

What is Farrell like?

Ideally i'd like to see 2 fg 2 lab (going on polls this might be the case) but think it more likely 1fg 1 lab 1 ff

Rocky

On_The_Far_Right

Would have to disagree with your opinion, he is a clown!

This is clearly acceptance by Fine Gael that they have no chance of taking second seat:eek:
I love the way these new accounts spring up to rubbish people once they start getting a foot up. Same thing happened to me when I announced my candidacy on another thread.

Very big brave men and women hiding behind anonimity. At least Alan is putting his name and positions out there.

What has Kill Bill ever achieved??

pollbearer

Farrell is from Malahide and lives in Swords so he will probably hurt Daragh O'Brien more than Kennedy. FG have along way to go to get a second seat. Reilly and Ryan should be safe but Sargeant, Kennedy, OBrien, Daly, second Labour candidate and Farrell will be chasing the last two.

Kill Bill

I love the way these new accounts spring up to rubbish people once they start getting a foot up. Same thing happened to me when I announced my candidacy on another thread.

Very big brave men and women hiding behind anonimity. At least Alan is putting his name and positions out there.

What has Kill Bill ever achieved??
Now, now my right wing friend, if I'm correct, 99.9% of all accounts on Politics.ie are anonymous, your own title doesn't use your name. :roll:

There are also many reasons why people use anonymous titles - your charge of cowardice may indeed apply to some people but there are many reasons not least someone's job etc which prevent them from using their identity.

Anyway I'm delighted I hit a nerve, I live in North Dublin and I am well aware of Farrell and his carreer to date and in my opinion he is a clown.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies