• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Fingers wants to give the money back... sort of

SirCharles

Oh that's why you only post links. Just use Word to do a spell and grammar check and you'll be fine.

It's not an issue with your opinion, you've just spent the last day or so posting only links to locations (in one case having printed it verbatim). It's a discussion board, in general you should try to add your thoughts on a link rather than just sticking the links up there.
Many thanx for explaining me the rules and procedures you are expecting being obliged by me, professor. I love it if somebody tells me what to do and what not. Sincerely yours...

Sync

Many thanx for explaining me the rules and procedures you are expecting being obliged by me, professor. I love it if somebody tells me what to do and what not. Sincerely yours...
No problem. There's an FAQ here as well, or the Mods can help out. Apologies if I was harsh earlier, I didn't know English wasn't your first language.

SirCharles

No problem. There's an FAQ here as well, or the Mods can help out. Apologies if I was harsh earlier, I didn't know English wasn't your first language.
But my 2nd. Who gives a FAQ ?

Raketemensch

Anyway to get back on topic.

It might seem strange to you or I that Fingleton would come out with such a half-assed and disingenuous strategy as deciding to not pay back the money like he said he would instead makes a big statement that he would give the money to charity. To one of the arrogant elite, in his mind the peasants should tug their forelocks in thanks and admiration that such a great man as he would perform such a selfless act.

Like the selfless act he performed in 2002 when he brokered a secret deal with Minister Michael Woods to try and shut up thousands of priest-attack victims with taxpayers money. Maybe this should be where he puts this million. I'm sure there are poor and backward parts of the world where the victims of priestrape haven't come forward yet. He should put his own dosh into trying to pay them off and save the Papal Paedocracy yet another rape scandal.

RainyDay

Like the selfless act he performed in 2002 when he brokered a secret deal with Minister Michael Woods to try and shut up thousands of priest-attack victims with taxpayers money.
Just came across a link to this thread now. Can I just confirm if you have any source for this claim - that Fingleton was involved in the Michael Woods deal?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies