• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Fire attack on office on FG TD's office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

topcat4

Don't see a thread on this, reminiscent of the attack on Noel Dempsey's Trim office.

Looks like a very sinister development if as Paul Kehoe maintains its an ongoing campaign in relation to the introduction of the property tax.

Have any other FG or LAB TD's come under this kind of attack or is it just confined to Wexford.

Anyone have idea of what's going on?

Political motive is behind fire attack on office, says TD - Independent.ie

topcat4

Seem to have made a complete bollox of the thread title, could a mod change it for me please.

HYENA

Attacks on property must always draw the most harsh sentences, otherwise how could the rich sleep easy in their beds, the standard irish solution is in effect, exile the young who might get angry. P.S. Love the hairstyle of monk kehoe, really suitable for the abortion referendum.

james5001

Don't see a thread on this, reminiscent of the attack on Noel Dempsey's Trim office.

Looks like a very sinister development if as Paul Kehoe maintains its an ongoing campaign in relation to the introduction of the property tax.
Any evidence?

james5001

LamportsEdge

'Confined to Wexford' ... like 1798?:)

The rules of the forum do not presently allow me to express support for traditional Irish methods of dissent where the political representation chooses to ignore the people. But you may draw your own conclusion.

And bugger Kehoe.

slippy wicket

Name calling you say;).....your some piece of work.
Why thank you, I may be a contrary auld bollix, but at least I am a consistent auld bollix.

Status
Not open for further replies.