First Black Liverpool FC Footballer Rejects MBE As A Betrayal Of African Holocaust

GDPR

He'll take her fookin money though wont he?.......and probably lots of it?

I think you'll find that it is the English queen and her offspring that take his money - and the money of every other taxpayer - and lots of it.

cunnyfunt

I think you'll find that it is the English queen and her offspring that take his money - and the money of every other taxpayer - and lots of it.
He's just another "false outrager". How has slavery effected his short life in the fast lane?

(I'm suddenly reminded of that fookin eejit Geldof, sticking up his privileged fingers to the brexiteer's there recently....) up yours now........Geldof !

General Urko

Howard would have played at a time when, there was fook all money in the game for regular players and many of them fell on really hard times post retirement! So it's even bigger for a man like him to turn down a gift from Betty Windsor on ethical grounds!

cunnyfunt

I would imagine he will be paid what his employers deem him to be worth.
Isnt Pogba the current most expensive player in the world, what color is he again...........................?

I mean the racism is just everywhere............

GDPR

The modern day english are soooooooooo racist, including the queen
The Brit régime helped to murder and ethnically cleanse tens of thousands of black Libyans. Can you imagine if they had done that to Jews in 2011?

cunnyfunt

Respect to him.

Yeah. I can just imagine him in the coming years, having had his little pecker sucked dry like an ice lolly, by bunches of little honey's, with his coke laden semen sprayed over their perky little titties......................he probably then retires to bed to cry himself to sleep over the slaves woes of centuries gone by......

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies