• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Buchaill Dana

So you think the virus would have been beaten, if only all those selfish gemmaroids had done these two tiny things. And you blame them for the resurgence.

That's what we call confirmation bias. Its when somebody starts off with the wrong assumption, things go wrong, then they blame somebody else for being wrong.
There are professional nutters out there encouraging people to ignore medical advice to advance their careers/clickbait.

These people have killed.

Buchaill Dana

Niall Who ,, poor splodge you do yourself no favours by calling people such names.
Unlesss of course he is convicted pedophile, old people assaulter , rapist or armed home invader ,, .. or some such filth
Who is this Niall and why do u call him a piece of filth? Do you disagree with his policies.
Do you?

omgsquared

Than
Thank you Buchaill Dana,
Although you will by now have noted my concerns in regard to what I consider over liberal immigration and asylum policies, inadequate enforcement and the neg impact of so called diversity , as well as exploitation of the social welfare system by foreigners and locals which has led some of the members of this site calling me a racist piece of shit.. and a Wannabe Nazi etc , I am amazed that this guy even gets a hearing anywhere. i have not the time at themoment to study his policies , is there a doc to which I can refer.
He seems like a complete self serving Pratt who is playing a game and does a disservice to many people like me who are concerned about the above subjects .
I luv the picture of the sacred heart, Bodhran and Fiddle , I think deep down he may be a deep cover liberal lefty plant..

Buchaill Dana

They are always plants, aren't they

omgsquared

They are always plants, aren't they
No he just seems so insincere , However I detect the same sense of insincerity from those who parade themselves as some sort of fundamentalist left wing, right wing, Liberal conservative, pro immigration, anti immigration, Pro choice pro life, capitalist, communist etc. It is akin to listening to Bono or Bob Geldorf lecturing us about our social justice obligations to the third world etc.
This young man has also such terrible dress and hair style sense that it is unnerving.

Buchaill Dana

No he just seems so insincere , However I detect the same sense of insincerity from those who parade themselves as some sort of fundamentalist left wing, right wing, Liberal conservative, pro immigration, anti immigration, Pro choice pro life, capitalist, communist etc. It is akin to listening to Bono or Bob Geldorf lecturing us about our social justice obligations to the third world etc.
This young man has also such terrible dress and hair style sense that it is unnerving.
Yes, the catholic hard right are well known for their sartorial elegance

raetsel

The rise of Nazism in German in thev 20s/30s has to be seen within the context of a post ww1 Versaille treaty whose purpose was to destroy it economically and socially and to humiliate Germany. There was wholesale rioting, civil disturbances in many cities, a risk that Germany itself may disintegrate , land grabs by France and a feeling of total dis empowerment by the vast majority of the German people. Hitler filled that gap.
Unfortunately a situation with many parallels is now occurring in Europe.
The only parallel is the bigotry and hatred of otherness which appeals to a minority. The Jews were in Europe for many hundreds of years, while the immigrants from Africa and the middle east today are far more recent.
Despite the fact that Jews had mostly assimilated they were still hated for their otherness and of course their success in attaining advancement.
As for the recent immigrants, when they work hard and achieve educational and social advancement it enrages the bigots even more, as they (the bigots) tend to be lazier and less intelligent and thus less capable of finding a decent job for themselves. So they blame the immigrants for taking "their" jobs.
Other than that there are no parallels that I can think of. We haven't recently suffered a large scale war in Europe for 75 years. There is no Versailles Treaty to blame. International boundaries in western Europe are no longer the subject of significant disputes. Hyperinflation isn't an issue today. There is no large scale unemployment nowadays. People in general, even the poor, have better standards of living currently than at any time in history.
So what parallels had you in mind that I've missed?

raetsel

I should add that there is a parallel here in Ireland at present with the resentment that some people feel towards recent immigrant communities because of their social advances. It is visible here in the north, where a frequent moan of young loyalists in deprived communities is that "the Catholics get everything, we get nothing" which seems to be based upon nothing other than the fact that they are now competing on a level playing field for jobs. Given that a young nationalist from a similar background is something like three times as likely to attain a third level qualification than his unionist counterpart. Of course the shock is much more profound considering that back in the 1970s and 80s the nationalist unemployment rate was three times as high as for unionists.
But here in NI nobody is expecting a fascist revolution as a result, for the simple reason that this phenomenon affects a small minority. Similarly those left behind by social circumstances in Britain and western Europe will always also only ever be a minority. By and large the well off majority are not bothered by race.

raetsel

omgsquared

Last edited:
Last edited:
The only parallel is the bigotry and hatred of otherness which appeals to a minority. The Jews were in Europe for many hundreds of years, while the immigrants from Africa and the middle east today are far more recent.
Despite the fact that Jews had mostly assimilated they were still hated for their otherness and of course their success in attaining advancement.
As for the recent immigrants, when they work hard and achieve educational and social advancement it enrages the bigots even more, as they (the bigots) tend to be lazier and less intelligent and thus less capable of finding a decent job for themselves. So they blame the immigrants for taking "their" jobs.
Other than that there are no parallels that I can think of. We haven't recently suffered a large scale war in Europe for 75 years. There is no Versailles Treaty to blame. International boundaries in western Europe are no longer the subject of significant disputes. Hyperinflation isn't an issue today. There is no large scale unemployment nowadays. People in general, even the poor, have better standards of living currently than at any time in history.
So what parallels had you in mind that I've missed?
The parallels I refer to was the sense of dis empowerment of German people after the first world war , the exploitation of that situation by extremist on all sides ,the blatant gabbing of land and resources by foreigners( Foreign Powers) etc fact that the concerns of the ordinary German were ignored,

At present we have a situation where objective rational debate on immigration is impossible. This is because of the immediate knee jerk reaction , cancel culture etc, calling people fascist racist etc, of those who consider themselves "liberal" or pro immigration to anyone who does not share their point of view and who may consider that diversity is not a positive outcome that Ireland's immigration policy is being abused and does not serve the welfare of Irish people. That our asylum system is being abused and needs complete overhaul.
In the absence of the space for open frank and objective debate then people become frustrated and the worse extremes gain popularity.

Granballoon

So they blame the immigrants for taking "their" jobs.
Interesting, European resident for some 30 years, never seen this claim anywhere. Perhaps I just don't hang out in the right places. Can you point me to some extremist blogs or similar that allege this? Whenever I see objections its about finite public money, services, and housing.

Sidewindered

The parallels I refer to was the sense of dis empowerment of German people after the first world war , the exploitation of that situation by extremist on all sides ,the blatant gabbing of land and resources by foreigners( Foreign Powers) etc fact that the concerns of the ordinary German were ignored,

At present we have a situation where objective rational debate on immigration is impossible. This is because of the immediate knee jerk reaction , cancel culture etc, calling people fascist racist etc, of those who consider themselves "liberal" or pro immigration to anyone who does not share their point of view and who may consider that diversity is not a positive outcome that Ireland's immigration policy is being abused and does not serve the welfare of Irish people. That our asylum system is being abused and needs complete overhaul.
In the absence of the space for open frank and objective debate then people become frustrated and the worse extremes gain popularity.
Oh dry your eyes you hysteric :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

What we've seen repeatedly demonstrated over the last 5 years is that all the "I'm just asking questions" or "I have legitimate concerns" and "I'm not a racist BUT" Brexiteers, Trumpists, far-right social reactionaries (of which you are obviously one with this comment: "And of course the far left groups with their ridiculous hair coloring , tattoos, Nose, Ear piercing are so elegant.") when we actually delve in to their "concerns" and "questions" and ask them to lay out exactly what they do want...

...it turns out they are, in fact, simply racists who want to hurt and demean darkies and forreners

We're still waiting on any sort of rationale (or actual plan) for Brexit more coherent than "Too many darkies and forreners!"

With Trumpism of course "the cruelty is the point"

So get up the yard with your "reasonable concerns" nobody is buying it for a second. Because experience has shown all of us repeatedly these last few years that 99 times out of 100 if it's walks like a neo-Nazi racist reactionary and talks like a neo-Nazi racist reactionary, it's probably a fncking neo-Nazi racist reactionary.

That you equate in your tiny mind the fact that people tend to assume if you talk like a racist you are probably in fact a racist, with the political instability, economic external exploitation, hyperinflation, hostile border disputes etc of Weimar Germany just shows how unconnected from reality and wider society you far-right poltroons generally tend to be.

omgsquared

Trust me I am not crying or in anyway hysterical So any concerns that question the narrative that diversity is great, open borders, all asylum seekers are honest , and the Irish tax payers should be grateful to pay for all of it is not valid concern.
As I have stated before we have had a social ethnic change in this country without any discussions with the citizens. It is easier to arrive as an asylum seeker, obtain leave to remain, stay and have all expenses met , get the rest of the family over, eventually gain Irish citizenship than it is to get planning permission for a house.
History has equally shown to have open debate, ( how ironic that it is the so called liberals who are acting as the Nazi thought police) and failure to address the valid concerns of citizens is creating friction, and a social problems that other countries such as as the UK and other parts of Europe whose immigration influx occurred earlier than Ireland.
But once again do not address the question, call names ( Tiny minds, far right poltroons etc etc ) really pathetic. So line them all up, Trump supporters, Bexitteers and far right social reactionaries etc all in the same boat, or in your case the train,, Who really are the fascists?

Sidewindered

Trust me I am not crying or in anyway hysterical So any concerns that question the narrative that diversity is great, open borders, all asylum seekers are honest , and the Irish tax payers should be grateful to pay for all of it is not valid concern.
As I have stated before we have had a social ethnic change in this country without any discussions with the citizens. It is easier to arrive as an asylum seeker, obtain leave to remain, stay and have all expenses met , get the rest of the family over, eventually gain Irish citizenship than it is to get planning permission for a house.
History has equally shown to have open debate, ( how ironic that it is the so called liberals who are acting as the Nazi thought police) and failure to address the valid concerns of citizens is creating friction, and a social problems that other countries such as as the UK and other parts of Europe whose immigration influx occurred earlier than Ireland.
But once again do not address the question, call names ( Tiny minds, far right poltroons etc etc ) really pathetic. So line them all up, Trump supporters, Bexitteers and far right social reactionaries etc all in the same boat, or in your case the train,, Who really are the fascists?

LOL so now you've gone from "just asking questions about your concerns" to full on far-right racist Nazi talking points and blatant racist lies

The "valid concerns of citizens" me fncking hole, the racist concerns of a tiny minority of socially-awkward unemployable losers is what you actually mean.

And then the hysterical whining about how Oppressed you are when people tell you to feck away aff with your racist shytestirring and try to make out like you are 5 minutes from being sent to the death camps, would you ever wise up you complete fncking eejit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

tsarbomb

Last edited:
Last edited:
And of course the far left groups with their ridiculous hair coloring , tattoos, Nose, Ear piercing are so elegant.. Give me a break.
Their appearance is a dead give away. Remember that the far left are more of a gang of degenerates than any coherent political group. A lot of the antifa members arrested in the US turn out to be paedos and most of their intellectual heroes openly promote pedophilia too.

Sam Lord

Their appearance is a dead give away. Remember that the far left are more of a gang of degenerates than any coherent political group. A lot of the antifa members arrested in the US turn out to be paedos and most of their intellectual heroes openly promote pedophilia.
You have been reading too much Qanon shite on the inernet. That's for sure. Irish pizza parlours should be on the alert.

Splodge

Their appearance is a dead give away. Remember that the far left are more of a gang of degenerates than any coherent political group. A lot of the antifa members arrested in the US turn out to be paedos and most of their intellectual heroes openly promote pedophilia.

Can this site go any lower?

omgsquared

For Sidewindered, A q from your post.
far-right social reactionaries (of which you are obviously one with this comment:

My original comment "And of course the far left groups with their ridiculous hair coloring , tattoos, Nose, Ear piercing are so elegant.") when we actually delve in to their "concerns" and "questions"
The above is an example of how on should appreciate the context of a comment before quoting and commenting on another.
This came about because of my tongue in cheek comment on the poor dress sense of this person Niall O Connell who is described as a far right activist and to whom I was made aware by Buchaill Dana.
"This young man has also such terrible dress and hair style sense that it is unnerving"
So does that make me a left wing reactionary now because I commented on a Right Wingers style.
Then Buchaall Dana came back with Yes, the catholic hard right are well known for their sartorial elegance " Why Catholics I failed to understand . and then I commented in the Nose piercings Tatoos etc.
Which I still believe are ridiculous.
So once again your response typifies the knee jerk reactions of so called left wing liberals .. You are actually more right wing intolerant than you realize.

Sidewindered

Oh I am absolutely utterly and totally fncking intolerant of fascists, racists and neo-Nazi scum, so congratulations you actually got one thing right. In order to protect toleration in general, we must be absolutely intolerant of the intolerant. Punch a Nazi in the face today, it's the only way to protect and defend civilised democratic society. Give a fascist, just one of the feckers, one single inch and any room to breathe, and next thing there's millions of the vermin and they are sitting in government dismantling democracy with abandon.

Your incoherent blether trying on the old "Oh I was only joking" act is the same sort of shite we always hear from racists and fascists when they get called out on their ridiculous views.

Now back under your rock, you illiterate racist goon.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom