First Late Late Show guest = Brian Cowen

greengoose2

Quality TV! The highest minister in the land, the new plank and the Camembert Quartet to regale you with boredom on a Friday night.

Look forward to the next guest - maybe Dick Roache oe yer man Ahern, not the iartaoiseach...

TradCat

Obviously there will be a huge audience for the new presenters first show. To deliver that audience to a Fianna Fail Taoiseach given Tubridy's family connections is blatant political favouritism.

We're a banana republic.

Digout

Apparently its going to the closest thing we will get to a state of the nation address, why cant we have somebody like McWilliams interviewing him? Instead we are going to get some FF gombeen giving him an easy ride.

BRIAN COWEN SLEEP WALKED THIS COUNTRY INTO THE MESS WE ARE IN NOW AND DESERVES TO BE PUNISHED SEVERELY.

mmrebel

So we have a party political broadcast for FF on the chinless wonders 1st outing as late late show host.

politicaldonations

Hopefully that nutter will return in his car and storm the Late LAte studio and take Tubbers and Biffo out . Two less in the FF clan to worry about. FF runied our country, they deserve no more time and no more chances to "fix" things.

Digout

I reckon its time for a mass campaign to not pay the licence fee. Why should we pay for FF party political broadcasts ?

Timeisshort

Who ever this nut ball is, if you are out there you are needed more than ever :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiIsIE8iT28"]YouTube - Pat Kenny heckled and attacked live on the Late Late Show[/ame]

FF 4ever

Furze

Even a bigger reason to give it a miss.
Hand picked audience no doubt.
Hope Ireland win to get the "feel good" tone going.
Cliche countamator.

Hal

Hopefully that nutter will return in his car and storm the Late LAte studio and take Tubbers and Biffo out . Two less in the FF clan to worry about. FF runied our country, they deserve no more time and no more chances to "fix" things.
If he finds out that there is a group of like minded individuals hoping for his return, you never would know, your luck might be in.

FakeViking

Dont be such a stupid dog. Why wouldnt the no 1 citizen be on the no 1 tv programme ? Off to the pub with you drunken lout
and the programme will be hosted by the #1 FF hack in the mejaa. Pick up a sixpack on your way out, you're barred.

Hal

Thats a disgraceful comment you horrible little individual
Why is it that no one ever pretends to be a member of FG or Labour?
My guess is that those that might have reason to, can't bring themselves to do it. Any other ideas?

Furze

Could he have a Pee Flynn moment. The Nation needs a spark.
Can he mention Lisbon ? Equal time on this preceived platform ?

Malbekh

Out of respect to the Late Late Show, it has been a graveyard for FF politicians before - Pee Flynn being the prime example. Yes, different times, different presenter.

Maybe I am being naive, but I really don't think we are going to get a planted audience. The potential for car crash TV is immense, so I will be watching.

Incidentally, I think this is a smart move by Tubridy/RTE as the focus moves to the guest and not the presenter, particularly as he's first up. Seminal moment for Irish TV, regardless of your inclinations.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies