• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Fitzmaurice leaves Independent Alliance

ger12

Michael Fitzmaurice is leaving the Independent Alliance · TheJournal.ie

Didn't take long in the end ... Apparently he's going into opposition.

What a disappointment these fellas have been.

Anyway he says "As a member of the grouping, being the only member in opposition, I would not be allowed to have leaders questions or priority questions and access to speaking time would be very limited. I feel I would not be able to adequately represent my constituents in Dáil Eireann under these restrictions, and that is why I have decided to leave the Independent Alliance."

Bleu Poppy

This is what happens when you find that you cannot single-handedly re-write the Habitats Directive and cannot persuade your would-be government partners to so do.

ger12

This is what happens when you find that you cannot single-handedly re-write the Habitats Directive and cannot persuade your would-be government partners to so do.
Will he get reelected?

ger12

I didn't cop that he runs an agricultural and turf contracting business.

Accidental sock

Aww...I was looking forward to a few months of belly-aching and frustrated comments....so I could unleash the nickname 'Bored Na Moaner'

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies