Five year old child stabbed to death by Afghan national in Germany

sport02

Heard this story on the radio about twenty minutes ago, just a tragic story.

A FIVE-YEAR-OLD child was stabbed to death by an Afghan national at a refugee shelter in southeastern Germany.The 41-year-old assailant also injured the child’s mother, a Russian national, and a six-year-old child at the scene was treated for shock and taken to hospital.
Five-year-old child stabbed to death at refugee shelter in Germany

ruserious

Germany made a big mistake by opening its borders like it did.

blokesbloke

RIP child.

I expect it was German foreign policy that upset the Afghan.

blokesbloke

What Merkel did was a quite beautiful act of compassion. #RefugeesWelcome
Indeed... and isn't it beautiful the positive effect her compassion had on one of the people she welcomed?

willow68

What Merkel did was a quite beautiful act of compassion. #RefugeesWelcome
The vast majority of arrivals were fit young men of fighting age, and largely not from Syria. German inner cities are no longer safe for the weak and infirm. Lovely compassion for the elderly who are no longer safe in their own homes.

mulligan

The child was a Russian national. Anyone ideas whether they were in the refugee centre also?

Disgusting sickening attack, Europe is now basically an extension of the Middle East. Will Merkel do anything??

Jack Walsh

The child was a Russian national. Anyone ideas whether they were in the refugee centre also?

Disgusting sickening attack, Europe is now basically an extension of the Middle East. Will Merkel do anything??
"And where would you see a fine racist like me
Biddy Mulligan the scourge of the coons me boys
Biddy Mulligan the scourge of the coons ..."

Analyzer

Merkel will launch a PR offensive and declare those who speak of the attrocity to be the real problem.

blokesbloke

You know a thread has no relevance to Irish politics when the UK's answer to Milo whathisname turns up with his wit.
:D Thank you! That's the nicest thing that's been said about me on here for ages! (Though you're a bit confused calling me the UK's answer to Milo because Milo Yiannopoulos is actually British.)

Was it the name which made you assume he couldn't be?

willow68

:D Thank you! That's the nicest thing that's been said about me on here for ages! (Though you're a bit confused calling me the UK's answer to Milo because Milo Yiannopoulos is actually British.

Was it the name which made you assume he couldn't be?
But you are this site's answer to the lovely Milo anyways - only a little older, but a lot wiser....smooches, hun.

willow68

blokesbloke

You know a thread has no relevance to Irish politics when the UK's answer to Milo whathisname turns up with his wit.
Incidentally dear, were you actually expecting a thread about an Afghan stabbing someone in Germany to have some particular relevance to Irish politics?

I'm not sure why it took me turning up in the thread for the penny to drop, but I'm always glad to help the bewildered so there's my good deed for the day.

Any other threads about foreign people doing something in foreign countries which are confusing you into thinking it's something to with Irish politics?

Do let me know and I'll post on them for you to assist in removing your fog of confusion.

God love ya!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies