Fleg Protest Front man refers to FrJacques Hamel as a Holy Martyr for "our Faith".

GDPR

The lad in question managed to get booted out of the Orange Order for being to psycho which is really saying something. A significant amount of Protestants in Ireland regard Catholicism as being a Non-Christian Religion. These were the type of Protestants who supported the "Fleg" movement. In the book "Picnic in a foreign land" which glorifes the decadents left overs of the people the Dutch Pretender made "Aristocrats" here the open demon worshippers at Huntington Castle proclaimed to its writer Ann Murrow that the others among their "Big House" set would have been far more upset with them being "Roman Catholic" than openly invoking what all Christians must regard as devils. I really wonder what "Loyal Ulster" would will of Jim Dowson, murdered by people extremely similar to the Orange Order inspired Shankhill Butchers, claiming as a co-Religionist a Catholic Priest.

[video=youtube;DJvW_0aO6EU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJvW_0aO6EU[/video]

Last edited:

theloner

Slicing and butchering Catholics to death = good
Attending a Catholic's funeral = 'You're Fired'

What does one expect from such outrageously bigoted pr*cks. You'd make the Tea Party blush ffs.

Dodgy's own loyalty is crime. Give him a break.

between the bridges

Jaysus...

between the bridges

Next...

Irish-Rationalist

Jim Dowson is still alive. What on earth are you rattling on about?

between the bridges

Jim Dowson is still alive. What on earth are you rattling on about?
Jaysus but ye are a thick hoor, basically a ex orangie barstewart has stolen a tea egg Martyr...

theloner

'A retarded person knows who is doing it'....

Christ the night...

Irish-Rationalist

Jaysus but ye are a thick hoor, basically a ex orangie barstewart has stolen a tea egg Martyr...
In the OP:

I really wonder what "Loyal Ulster" would will of Jim Dowson, murdered by people extremely similar to the Orange Order inspired Shankhill Butchers
Dowson is not dead. He hasn't been murdered. Wtf?

theloner

That reminds me, has Willie Frazer said, done, worn anything hilarious in the last 24 to 48 hours?

between the bridges

That reminds me, has Willie Frazer said, done, worn anything hilarious in the last 24 to 48 hours?
No, when are ye going to untie him...

Irish-Rationalist

Tis wan of them parables ye thick hoor, he's been punished for stolen the Martyr...
She used the term "murdered".

And please, for the love of Jehovah, learn to type in English. Ulster-Scats isn't even a language.

O

Oscurito

He's worked with Youth Defence; that may have softened his attitude towards those of the Popish Persuasion.

cricket

This guy seems very skillful at falling out with people.

Irish-Rationalist

This guy seems very skillful at falling out with people.
It's due to a personality disorder called "Being a bit of a fascist c*nt personality disorder".

Lord Deputy

Slicing and butchering Catholics to death = good
Attending a Catholic's funeral = 'You're Fired'

What does one expect from such outrageously bigoted pr*cks. You'd make the Tea Party blush ffs.

Dodgy's own loyalty is crime. Give him a break.
You’re so consumed and blinded by local 'hates' (that really mean sod all anywhere else outside of NI) that you can’t see the bigger picture. I would consider this gentleman as a true patriot and defender of our white Western European values.
More power to him, I’d say.

Irish-Rationalist

You’re so consumed and blinded by local 'hates' (that really mean sod all anywhere else outside of NI) that you can’t see the bigger picture. I would consider this gentleman as a true patriot and defender of our white Western European values.

Enigma Variations

Fffs! Who opened your cage & let you out, tonight?

:lol:

New Threads

Most Replies