Fogra Tora, alleged collusion claims...

2lazy

The fact that the Free State colluded with crown forces should be a real source of shame.

Buchaill Dana

Tbh, I have no idea, I assume his brother knows better than you or I. Would it make the collusion ok if he was?...
Collusion is unproven at best, but the story being spun is an innocent man was killed by the IRA and they justified it because they had a Garda file naming him as a suspected terrorist. Agreed?

Wheras in reality the IRA liquidated a number of Derry based loyalists they believed were involved in murdering Cllr Fullerton and the IRA also claimed the document was in his house, presumably obtained from his handlers. Is that story not as plausible?

between the bridges

Collusion is unproven at best, but the story being spun is an innocent man was killed by the IRA and they justified it because they had a Garda file naming him as a suspected terrorist. Agreed?

Wheras in reality the IRA liquidated a number of Derry based loyalists they believed were involved in murdering Cllr Fullerton and the IRA also claimed the document was in his house, presumably obtained from his handlers. Is that story not as plausible?
Problem is he lived with his parents was shot outside the Ra fired 44 bullets and ran off, they never entered his house, anywho on the realms of plausible reality could bring ye to a certain solicitor having been in the RA...

AhNowStop

So the Republicans prove state collusion and the unionists scream 'collusion' because themmuns said it. The Republicans want an Irish language act so unionists transform an accent into a language because themmuns have a language.

Why the government indulge these fantasists I don't know.

_109975412_kenfustonpic.jpg
Whose the leprechaun in the blue?

Unionist/Loyalist rule book 101 .....

Always accuse themmuns of your own sins...
Never let themuns get anything if we arent getting something .. that will ensure unionist supremacy

this is why the poor wee pets are jumping up & down at the minute because their unionist veto has been taken out of the pram .. and by the conservative & unionist party no less 😂

Buchaill Dana

Problem is he lived with his parents was shot outside the Ra fired 44 bullets and ran off, they never entered his house, anywho on the realms of plausible reality could bring ye to a certain solicitor having been in the RA...
That doesn't answer my question.

Do you really think the Derry Brigade needed the Gardai to tell them who was in the local UDA?

between the bridges

That doesn't answer my question.

Do you really think the Derry Brigade needed the Gardai to tell them who was in the local UDA?
I know the IRA made many excuses to excuse the murder of prods for being prods, after they shot a 21 year old girl as she parked outside her house, they first claimed the target was her boyfriend as he was in the police, he wasn't. So they then claimed to have mistaken her car for her brothers who they claimed was in the UDR, he wasn't. So ye'll have excuse me for not believing the IRA to be a creditable or honest source..

Buchaill Dana

I know the IRA made many excuses to excuse the murder of prods for being prods, after they shot a 21 year old girl as she parked outside her house, they first claimed the target was her boyfriend as he was in the police, he wasn't. So they then claimed to have mistaken her car for her brothers who they claimed was in the UDR, he wasn't. So ye'll have excuse me for not believing the IRA to be a creditable or honest source..
I'm not suggesting they are. But the idea they were in cahoots with the Gardai to murder random nobodies is considerably less credible.

2lazy

The killing of innocent civilians by loyalists/british forces far out numbers that of the IRA.

between the bridges

I'm not suggesting they are. But the idea they were in cahoots with the Gardai to murder random nobodies is considerably less credible.
Can't imagine anyone suggesting that there was collusion to murder random nobodies...

AhNowStop

Can't imagine anyone suggesting that there was collusion to murder random nobodies...
Unless of course they happen to have been catholic and the collusion was between the state forces and loyalists ... Then plenty of people & official reports do a lot more than suggest it ole bean..

between the bridges

So you are now claiming all victims of collusion during the troubles were legitimate targets?
Do you have difficulty operating light switches?

between the bridges

You just did...
sarcasm

noun: sarcasm; plural noun: sarcasms
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

This is classic whataboutery. The Brits were caught directing murder so the other side must have done the same. Zzzzzzz
It's simply reality, Garda colluded with the Ra, the ROI was a safe haven for murderers to operate from, this is what happened, it won't go away, simples...

2lazy

Do you have difficulty operating light switches?

Do you ? you clearly have none sugesting victims of collusion were legitimate targets
Unless of course they happen to have been catholic and the collusion was between the state forces and loyalists ... Then plenty of people & official reports do a lot more than suggest it ole bean..

BtB always claims to be taking the high ground by condemning all para groups - but never acknowledges that the crown forces used loyalist groups for their proxy murder campaign

Mickeymac

Do you ? you clearly have none sugesting victims of collusion were legitimate targets

BtB always claims to be taking the high ground by condemning all para groups - but never acknowledges that the crown forces used loyalist groups for their proxy murder campaign

Indeed sir, see#134.

Buchaill Dana

sarcasm

noun: sarcasm; plural noun: sarcasms
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

It's simply reality, Garda colluded with the Ra, the ROI was a safe haven for murderers to operate from, this is what happened, it won't go away, simples...
One or two individual Gardai did, yes. But it wasnt the systemic collusion your team got. This is a pathetic scrable to drag everyone down to your level.

AhNowStop

Exactly, its why the likes of himself and the little Ben Lowry's of the world get sooo very irate at all the continued investigations and subsequent outpourings of information which prove it went on wholesale ....

and they have the audacity to complain about "themuns" wanting to re-write history .. they just dont want it written at all

AhNowStop

One or two individual Gardai did, yes. But it wasnt the systemic collusion your team got. This is a pathetic scrable to drag everyone down to your level.
Its what they do "every" time ... they attempt to equivocate and say "yeah but themuns were just as bad" ... they do it EVERY time..

obviously no such equivocation exists and they know that .. but it serves their DUPlicitous purpose

New Threads

Most Replies