Fogra Tora, alleged collusion claims...

Mickeymac

Its what they do "every" time ... they attempt to equivocate and say "yeah but themuns were just as bad" ... they do it EVERY time..

obviously no such equivocation exists and they know that .. but it serves their DUPlicitous purpose

Indeed sir and I see they are still peddling that ol "few bad apples" crap yet again...……..pathetic really.

AhNowStop

Indeed sir and I see they are still peddling that ol "few bad apples" crap yet again...……..pathetic really.
Aye its laughable ....

Alas for them theres no stopping the tide ..... Here come another avalanche of information as as we can all see the usual suspects are apoplectic "yet again" ....

btw it there was nothing to these things, what have the got to fear ? ... why are they sooo irate and why are the scrambling for ways to give their state forces amnesties ...

we all know really dont we

A fresh investigation into allegations of state collusion with the Glenanne Gang has been called into question.

Former Special Branch inspector William Matchett fears the probe into the gang, which included rogue soldiers and police officers, has come about due to “the greatest fake news story in the world”.

Glenanne Gang probe because of ‘greatest fake news story in the world’

Imagine an RUC special branch man questioning collusion ... the greatest fake new story in the world no less 😂

who'd a thunk it eh :rolleyes: ffs

Mickeymac

Aye its laughable ....

Alas for them theres no stopping the tide ..... Here come another avalanche of information as as we can all see the usual suspects are apoplectic "yet again" ....

btw it there was nothing to these things, what have the got to fear ? ... why are they sooo irate and why are the scrambling for ways to give their state forces amnesties ...

we all know really dont we

A fresh investigation into allegations of state collusion with the Glenanne Gang has been called into question.

Former Special Branch inspector William Matchett fears the probe into the gang, which included rogue soldiers and police officers, has come about due to “the greatest fake news story in the world”.

Glenanne Gang probe because of ‘greatest fake news story in the world’

Imagine an RUC special branch man questioning collusion ... the greatest fake new story in the world no less 😂

who'd a thunk it eh :rolleyes: ffs

I believe I highlighted that latest FU by an ex RUC/SB man before the holiday, needless to say our usual suspects refused to bite.:ROFLMAO:

New Threads

Most Replies