Fogra Tora, alleged collusion claims...

Mickeymac

Its what they do "every" time ... they attempt to equivocate and say "yeah but themuns were just as bad" ... they do it EVERY time..

obviously no such equivocation exists and they know that .. but it serves their DUPlicitous purpose

Indeed sir and I see they are still peddling that ol "few bad apples" crap yet again...……..pathetic really.

AhNowStop

Indeed sir and I see they are still peddling that ol "few bad apples" crap yet again...……..pathetic really.
Aye its laughable ....

Alas for them theres no stopping the tide ..... Here come another avalanche of information as as we can all see the usual suspects are apoplectic "yet again" ....

btw it there was nothing to these things, what have the got to fear ? ... why are they sooo irate and why are the scrambling for ways to give their state forces amnesties ...

we all know really dont we

A fresh investigation into allegations of state collusion with the Glenanne Gang has been called into question.

Former Special Branch inspector William Matchett fears the probe into the gang, which included rogue soldiers and police officers, has come about due to “the greatest fake news story in the world”.

Glenanne Gang probe because of ‘greatest fake news story in the world’

Imagine an RUC special branch man questioning collusion ... the greatest fake new story in the world no less 😂

who'd a thunk it eh :rolleyes: ffs

Mickeymac

Aye its laughable ....

Alas for them theres no stopping the tide ..... Here come another avalanche of information as as we can all see the usual suspects are apoplectic "yet again" ....

btw it there was nothing to these things, what have the got to fear ? ... why are they sooo irate and why are the scrambling for ways to give their state forces amnesties ...

we all know really dont we

A fresh investigation into allegations of state collusion with the Glenanne Gang has been called into question.

Former Special Branch inspector William Matchett fears the probe into the gang, which included rogue soldiers and police officers, has come about due to “the greatest fake news story in the world”.

Glenanne Gang probe because of ‘greatest fake news story in the world’

Imagine an RUC special branch man questioning collusion ... the greatest fake new story in the world no less 😂

who'd a thunk it eh :rolleyes: ffs

I believe I highlighted that latest FU by an ex RUC/SB man before the holiday, needless to say our usual suspects refused to bite.:ROFLMAO:

between the bridges

“confirms once again that there were elements of the Garda who colluded with the IRA”.

“In the interests of openness and transparency we ask for An Garda Siochonna to explain step by step what steps it took to deal with findings against former members of its’ Force. Now is the time for full disclosure.”

The News Letter contacted the Garda for comment a number of times over the past week but none has been provided.

michael-mcivor

“confirms once again that there were elements of the Garda who colluded with the IRA”.

“In the interests of openness and transparency we ask for An Garda Siochonna to explain step by step what steps it took to deal with findings against former members of its’ Force. Now is the time for full disclosure.”

The News Letter contacted the Garda for comment a number of times over the past week but none has been provided.

X RUC super officer over the Garda now- any wonder the newsletter got no reply-

michael-mcivor

PSNI Top Cop has today apologised for standing with heavily armed men heavily looking men at crossmaglen PSNI barracks- he is sorry for causing offence - he is sorry again- sorry sorry sorry-

Newrybhoy

PSNI Top Cop has today apologised for standing with heavily armed men heavily looking men at crossmaglen PSNI barracks- he is sorry for causing offence - he is sorry again- sorry sorry sorry-
Dry your panties.

Police all over NI are armed in exactly the same way. Just the usual suspects denying reality.

michael-mcivor

Dry your panties.

Police all over NI are armed in exactly the same way. Just the usual suspects denying reality.
PSNI trying to do community relations in front of the media are not armed with machine guns that they can hardly carry- Top cop has apologised- accept his grovel don’t make excuses-

Pyewacket

PSNI trying to do community relations in front of the media are not armed with machine guns that they can hardly carry- Top cop has apologised- accept his grovel don’t make excuses-
PSNI have no f*ucking presence out side Belfast since the TORY cuts

What planet do you live on darlings, the nearest police station to me is 40 miles away.

michael-mcivor

PSNI have no f*ucking presence out side Belfast since the TORY cuts

What planet do you live on darlings, the nearest police station to me is 40 miles away.
Aye- they are good with standing with machine guns for a photo op in Crossmaglen police station then buggering of home without walking on Crossmaglen streets- as you say your getting the no show PSNI in your area also- they made some mistake getting rid of 50 50 policing but they reap what they sow-

Pyewacket

Aye- they are good with standing with machine guns for a photo op in Crossmaglen police station then buggering of home without walking on Crossmaglen streets- as you say your getting the no show PSNI in your area also- they made some mistake getting rid of 50 50 policing but they reap what they sow-
There are no police anywhere. They do not f*ucing exist. You have to ring a help line.

If they are down in Tyrone with machine guns Jesus, have those people not suffered enough?

Meanwhile who gives a toss about the North Coast? Not a copper to be found.

michael-mcivor

There are no police anywhere. They do not f*ucing exist. You have to ring a help line.

If they are down in Tyrone with machine guns Jesus, have those people not suffered enough?

I was in a shop the other day and a PSNI Sergeant came in to talk to the owner about some damage done to the outside of his shop- then the Sergeants radio crackled and he apologised and said he had to go to a domestic dispute in Omagh which was 30 miles away- it’s away to fcuk- ( and there is no RA about which used to sort most problems out-)- that’s Peace for ye-

Pyewacket

I was in a shop the other day and a PSNI Sergeant came in to talk to the owner about some damage done to the outside of his shop- then the Sergeants radio crackled and he apologised and said he had to go to a domestic dispute in Omagh which was 30 miles away- it’s away to fcuk- ( and there is no RA about which used to sort most problems out-)- that’s Peace for ye-
There is no police at all for 40 miles where I am, they closed the barracks. It was a fine Proddie cop shop in its day, they were not bigots, they went after every malefactor.

The Tories are ****ing us all over, get out, away from the UK, they have never given a damn, I am sick of them.

Newrybhoy

Oh dear, wee mask slip here.

Crossmaglen isn't in Tyrone.

I also doubt there is anywhere in NI 40 miles from a station, given the size of the place.

Glens of Antrim, Ballymena,Antrim,Larne,Coleraine,Carrickgergus....can't see you being 40 miles from them all.

Newrybhoy

Bollocks.

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom