Follow the money - Who funded/s Trump and ... Breitbart / Bannon

Mick Mac

Soros funded 50 of the various lobby groups that organised and attended the "women's march" in Washington.

He is a major funder of Black Live Matter (an out and out racist terrorist organisation) an anecdotal evidence from the election when BLM went from being all over the media to quiet as a mouse, suggest he controls their levers for his own objectives.

He had tens of millions invested in Hillary and was banking on unprecedented influence on the Whitehouse.

He provides soft paid appointments, on any of his many "think tanks" for many in the media - including CNN, CBS, ABC, Washington Post.

And yet the media largely leave him alone, judging his activities would be of no interest or no relevance to the public. Why do you think that is?
He is very well regarded in the corridors of power though.

A man with a lot of money who wants to shape the world to his vision.

What could go wrong with that?

Mick

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
So, which is it? What was the biggest sin of the media that OtJ is railing against?
I cannot speak for Owed, but what I understand of what he's saying is that Trump got plenty of coverage. The intent of those covering him is one thing. The effect it had is another. The idea that there is a conspiracy against (or for) him isn't supported by reality. Indeed, if there was such a thing against him, it backfired.

• The media failed in their obligation to undermine a candidate and direct voters to the "correct" one?
  • The media had an obligation to provide a black-out of coverage on Trump and prevent voters from hearing any of his platform?
None of the above.

Are you Lefties going to wake up from you trance and start to think about why Hillary and everything she stood for (including the obnoxious virtue signalling OtJ's of this world) was so roundly rejected?
I think that the left needs to get real and understand trump wasn't elected because of some Right-wing conspiracy. I think he was elected because left-wing/progressive orthodoxy had got to unsustainable levels of cognitive dissonance.

Trump is the unavoidable disaster we had to have, because of the failure of progressivism. A movement which at once denied the Islamic connection with terror whilst boasting it killed 10,000 terrorists without deigning to mention 100% of them were religious fanatics from a single religion.

*Shrugs*

robut

Read two interesting articles recently & today:

CAN JARED AND IVANKA OUTRUN DONALD TRUMP’S SCANDALS?

Less than a fortnight into his new post, Kushner appears unable to control his father-in-law—and is “furious” that his efforts are being undermined.
I didnt realise that Jared and Ivanka were fullfilling this role ..

Then today, this:

'Brewing power struggle': Ivanka’s moderating influence giving way to extremist Steve Bannon, sources say

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner successfully persuaded Donald Trump to scrap executive orders that would overturn LGBT rights — but the couple’s calming influence on the president is starting to wane, it has been reported.

A “brewing power struggle” has emerged between Kushner, the son-in-law who can keep the president “on message”, and Steve Bannon, the ultra-conservative former businessman, described as the power behind the throne.
I wonder could we see Jared & Ivanka heading off into the sunset? Apparently Ivanka's businesses are losing hand over fist ...

Last edited:

Mick Mac

Mick Mac

Read two interesting articles recently & today:

CAN JARED AND IVANKA OUTRUN DONALD TRUMP’S SCANDALS?

I didnt realise that Jared and Ivanka were fullfilling this role ..

Then today, this:

'Brewing power struggle': Ivanka’s moderating influence giving way to extremist Steve Bannon, sources say

I wonder could we see Jared & Ivanka heading off into the sunset? Apparently Ivanka's businesses are losing hand over fist ...
Well, its good to see the coverage is getting more substantive. Reminds me of a different family and how the press covers them.

Telstar 62

Yes the real cream of our immigrant stock.
The miserable old c*nt in the bar in Southie with his blotchy face and whiskey nose, mouthing off about the "darkies" and the "wetbacks"

End St.Patrick's Day Movement

Yes, raise awareness of the fact that it is a holiday based in white pride.:p

JCR

Its not surprising to see Trump heavily linked to/controlled by such people. Given the intrigues and machinations however you do really have to question if Trump really comprehends what is going in around him at all.

It seems he is an owned man anyway, that's for sure.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies