'For fools rush in where angels fear to tread' - 2 stabbings in Rush Co Dublin in 1 afternoon!!!

Catalpast

'For fools rush in where angels fear to tread'
Alexander Pope

I always thought the sleepy village of Rush in north county Dublin was

- well a sleepy village in north county Dublin?

I would not have thought it would be the kind of place that gangs of youths would be wielding knives and attacking each other!!!:shock:

Would only a fool visit there now?

Anyone from that neck of the woods and can fill us in?

Two teenage boys have been treated for knife wounds received in separate daylight attacks in the Rush area of Co Dublin.
Teens knifed by gang of marauding youths in vicious seaside attacks - Herald.ie

Last edited:

gijoe

Yeah but in Rush?

Maybe they were outsiders'?
Maybe Rush Garda Station needs to be re-opened ahead of Stepaside after all...........oh I just read that back and had a good laugh! :)

Lord Deputy

gang "culture" by the sounds of it.
little scrotes
Nig-nog knife culture would be more accurate, if it’s local white youths that’s aping this, then it’s really depressing.

Jack Walsh

Alexander Pope

I would not have thought it would be the kind of place that gangs of youths would be wielding knives and attacking each other!!!:shock:

Two teenage boys have been treated for knife wounds received in separate daylight attacks in the Rush area of Co Dublin.
Just how many of these f*cking "I'm not a racist but.." topics are you going to start

Catalpast

Just how many of these f*cking "I'm not a racist but.." topics are you going to start
question:

Why do you think they are Black Guys?

Because I never mentioned it!

- I'm not so sure I have ever been in Rush

No idea of the lay of the Land in that neck of the Woods me ol flower

The Rahenyite

I read that article and I was very surprised. I worked in Rush for over a year and it was very tranquil and peaceful especially the beach areas. According to the locals on the Rush Needs You facebook page the attackers are believed to be non-locals. It was said to have happened on a Wednesday afternoon last week so I'm guessing the teens headed out there after the half day in school.

Dame_Enda

We need to stop closing prisons and start reopening and building new ones. And we need to cut out the trivia about how much it costs. It costs less in the long run than being stabbed or killed.

PC Principle

Alexander Pope

We need to take a serious look at Irish knife culture.

Ban them now.

Lord Deputy

Yes, brush this under the carpet and pretend there’s not a problem, let’s all be nice to one another, that will work out fine, eh?

Sorry, but I don’t think that people going about their business should be put at risk in this way, our towns are becoming dangerous places where one cannot be safe even in daylight. It’s just unacceptable.

Four people arrested after two men stabbed in Co Kerry | BreakingNews.ie

New Threads

Most Replies