'For fools rush in where angels fear to tread' - 2 stabbings in Rush Co Dublin in 1 afternoon!!!

Shpake

"Nig nog" comment still up 2 days later. The mods must have no issue with blatant racism.
"Tinker" and "knacker" being used openly on sulky racing thread as we speak
Depressingly, no one batting an eyelid
I can see that you are a sticker for the rules. I can see that the posters were not politically correct. But let's just say that there is some truth to the story that 15 teenage ummmmmmmmm.... " African Gentlemen" knifed four Irish youths in two separate incidents and the story was confirmed by the Gardaí....
Are you not getting fixated by political correctness. I put myself in victims' position. I know what I'd be telling the neighbourhood about and the words I'd use. Writing this post actually makes me laugh! I can see that it takes all types to make a world.

Voice of Unreason

I can see that you are a sticker for the rules. I can see that the posters were not politically correct. But let's just say that there is some truth to the story that 15 teenage ummmmmmmmm.... " African Gentlemen" knifed four Irish youths in two separate incidents and the story was confirmed by the Gardaí....
Are you not getting fixated by political correctness. I put myself in victims' position. I know what I'd be telling the neighbourhood about and the words I'd use. Writing this post actually makes me laugh! I can see that it takes all types to make a world.
It was 2 not 4.

The_SR

BE or CIE same difference BUT point is that difficult for a young un to get from Balbriggan to Rush hence why go to that trouble. Teenagers not known for going through all that hassle hence believe it was insiders.
The 33 would do it. But I take your point. Easier to blame nig nogs from two towns over.

The_SR

But its a criminal offence to use these words on forums line this site. Its offenseve to most of us, yet the mods will go around cleaning up criticism of the alt right/Nazi posters and leave unambiguous racism up. Thats his point.

Wagmore

But its a criminal offence to use these words on forums line this site. Its offenseve to most of us, yet the mods will go around cleaning up criticism of the alt right/Nazi posters and leave unambiguous racism up. Thats his point.
What a joker. Victim complex. I can assure you, Mods are as quick to "clean-up" posts from anti-left/anti-fascist left posters.Don't be such a Snowflake

The_SR

What a joker. Victim complex. I can assure you, Mods are as quick to "clean-up" posts from anti-left/anti-fascist left posters.Don't be such a Snowflake
You tell us, you are the one who goes running to them

The point is they clearly don't. Racist terminology remains and you and your ilk get to spam. It's only when you get challenged does the stick come out.

It has to be policy.

Last edited:

Wagmore

You tell us, you are the one who goes running to them

The point is they clearly don't. Racist terminology remains and you and your ilk get to spam. It's only when you get challenged does the stick come out.

It has to be policy.
???

Last edited:

Shpake

Excuse my ignorance, but against precisely what Act of the Dáil does it say this?
I know that it's wrong to go around stirring up racial hatred, but if a bunch of fifteen blacks carrying knives enter a peaceful neighbourhood, what do you expect?
And I think I know the answer. You expect a dozen squad-cars to come around immediately to apprehend those who used verbal racial abuse.

Shpake

Originally Posted by Shpake View Post
It was 2 not 4.
Splitting hairs here. If you read the link referred to, there was two Irish youths in the first incident and one of them was knifed by a group of fifteen "ummmm. teenagers" carrying knives.
Rinse and repeat, a second incident a little later in the same locality and where two different Irish teenagers were minding their own business and then were intimidated by a group of ummmm... teenagers and then one of the two was knifed ...

Boy is it tiresome trying to spell out the truth of what happened in this age of political correctness!
:-(

Wagmore

Excuse my ignorance, but against precisely what Act of the Dáil does it say this?
I know that it's wrong to go around stirring up racial hatred, but if a bunch of fifteen blacks carrying knives enter a peaceful neighbourhood, what do you expect?
And I think I know the answer. You expect a dozen squad-cars to come around immediately to apprehend those who used verbal racial abuse.
Honest post meet brick wall

mulligan

The Irish media and Gardai censor any crime committed by non Irish to preserve "multiculturalism". In this case gangs of African scum stabbed 2 schoolboys randomly on the street. They will likely get away with it and the media will cover it up. Becoming a regular occurence.

mulligan

Also because they are under 18 they will face no punishment until they eventually kill someone . Joke country.

Jack Walsh

In the old days this was dealt with by a warning then a kneecapping. "Modern Ireland" will probaly apologize to the attackers.
Kneecap them?
Sure then you'd be off with a new thread
"Parasite immigrant scum bleeding HSE for treatment of knee injuries"

Voice of Unreason

Splitting hairs here. If you read the link referred to, there was two Irish youths in the first incident and one of them was knifed by a group of fifteen "ummmm. teenagers" carrying knives.
Rinse and repeat, a second incident a little later in the same locality and where two different Irish teenagers were minding their own business and then were intimidated by a group of ummmm... teenagers and then one of the two was knifed ...

Boy is it tiresome trying to spell out the truth of what happened in this age of political correctness!
:-(
SO the correct facts and hence the truth are political correctness were your from? I hope you get a village worthy of your talent but hopefully not in Rush.

ionsniffer

if they are African kids it should be reported as such. These people are given a chance in Ireland and if they go round trying to kill people they should be sent back with ma and da asap. same goes for anyone here making the most of our country and acts like a gurrier

The_SR

I expect the mods to enforce basic community standards

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies