Former Government Minister, Bobby Molloy Has Died

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Molloy was a rotter

A "keep it in the family" pro-rape social conservative of the Taliban variety sent in to try and keep the PDs in check

He sniggered in court at the daughter he raped - Independent.ie
PATRICK Naughton was smiling ...The burly Galway father did not have the look of a man facing a jail sentence for the multiple rape and buggery of his daughter. He sniggered while walking past the daughter he had raped repeatedly since she was nine, and continued smirking as he walked past his estranged wife, whom he had battered and abused from the first year of their marriage.
The first had come at the end of the day from a male caller in the Department of Justice who asked the judge if he would take a call at home. He refused. Justice O'Sullivan went on to say he had taken a second call in his chambers from a woman in Minister Molloy's office who asked if he had received communication from Patrick Naughton's sister. He terminated this call immediately.

It was, said Justice O'Sullivan, "a totally improper" approach from a Government minister to a member of the judiciary.
...LAST WEEK, with an election in the offing, the Opposition smelled blood. There were immediate calls for Molloy's resignation. He said he had no reason to do so; it was just a "miscall". His party leader and the Taoiseach backed him up.
Just a miscall ?

How much more damage did an abomination like Molloy perpetrate that got swept under the carpet ?

cyp

WayOutWest

I wasn't in the country during Molloy's time and the only thing I know about the man was his interference in a rape case.
Recollection of people's ill judged misbehaviour can often be cruel but surely not as cruel as the suffering of a rape victim.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
I wasn't in the country during Molloy's time and the only thing I know about the man was his interference in a rape case.
Recollection of people's ill judged misbehaviour can often be cruel but surely not as cruel as the suffering of a rape victim.
His being a pious social conservative ...interfering in a family rape case ...tells you all you need to know about him

A rotter ...with a genial facade...his interference in the rape case was even by the standards of the day...off the charts...

A veritable Irish Taliban ...may he Rot In Permapain

cyp

redsaint

Scumbag of the highest order,who supported a rapist.All is money can't keep him with us.

Eoin Coir

I did it on Charlie in the 1960s.
Bobby was one of the few TDs from then still around.
Dessie and Gerry Collins helped me.
Garret Fitz was very good too.
David Andrews and Bobby said no.
As did Liam Cosgrave and Conor Cruise.
is it public, available ?

D

Deleted member 48908

Bobby was an abomination ...would have led the country to Dev's dreams of Christo-fascism given half a chance

That Dessie, Mary and Michael glady took his vote ...well...

cyp
The man has just died. He ought not be defined by one decision. It is appropriate to allow his family and friends to grieve.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
The man has just died. He ought not be defined by one decision. It is appropriate to allow his family and friends to grieve.
Agreed that there is much more than that one decision to Mr Molloy

From the start he was a 5th columnist in the PDs(like they needed one) - a pro-incest/rape extreme Christian fundamentalist...good at the back slapping granted...genial too - but an abominable human being

His family should know enough to avoid the media - and changing their names would be wise ....frankly...sterilization would also be prudent (in case any of the abomination's depravity proves genetically transmissible)

Friends ? Well they are no friends of mine

cyp

D

Deleted member 48908

From the start he was a 5th columnist in the PDs(like they needed one) - a pro-incest/rape extreme Christian fundamentalist...good at the back slapping granted...genial too - but an abominable human being

His family should know enough to avoid the media - and changing their names would be wise ....frankly...sterilization would also be prudent (in case any of the abomination's depravity proves genetically transmissible)

cyp
Jesus, man.

Bea C

cyp
As I possibly distastefully responded initially with my own personal grievance, I can't climb too high up onto the high horse, but lay off with the crude condemnations, will you.

Clanrickard

cyp
Stay classy.

Emily Davison

never knew molloy but knew people who claimed to be personal friends of his

if this was anything to go by , i was better off
His brother asked me via my boss to do a job once. I will not tell what it was on here but it's so bad I can't repeat it or I'd be sued. My boss who got caught by revenue for millions, well he was even shocked by the carry on.

No surprise to me the interference in the Naughton rape case either.

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
I commented on the first page on this thread, and it might be noticed, I did not offer anything except the most general reflection about Mr Molloy and his career and certainly
nothing that I would offer as approval for his actions and beliefs.

GDPR

The "Progressive Democrats" from what I have learned were formed by greedy vampires who found themselves in Fianna Fail because of their families but left it because Charles Haughey who was greatest leader the FS/ROI ever had (Col Ghaddafi expressed admiration for him which is high praise indeed coming from probably the greatest Statesman of the Post-WWII era) would not put up their little games.

Bea C

When your Ph.D is awarded, and your thesis enshrined in your university library, pls let us know.
I should self-publish and start a thread on here flogging it to yee!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom