Former Welsh rugby player Gareth Thomas publically admits to having HIV

BACKTOBASICS

Perhaps attempting to persuade people to avoid high risk pracices might also be appropriate, No I suppose they cannot help themselves, it is not their fault etc, Why not give it to everybody then we could all become as hedonistic and immoral as we can decend to....
The Cistic Fibrosis sufferers endured a long wait, but who cared, the cultural marxists ensure their policies get through more quickly.

Dame_Enda

The people who I am talking about would be MSM who are having sex with strangers. How could they know their casual partners HIV status?
Even if someone gets HIV, with modern medicine like PREP they can ensure its non-transmissible. It isnt like the 1980s when it was a death sentence to get HIV. A late friend of mine lived 20 years with HIV and when he died it was from smoking not this. There is anti retroviral medication to prevent transmission. There are many straight people who have HIV/AIDS too as a result of using infected needles, or as a result of inheriting it from parents.

Buchaill Dana

As Varadker is gay, he is likely to know lots of people with AIDS and that will cloud his judgement. He should have nothing to do with saying what diseases our money should be targeting.
Nope. Try that again.

livingstone

As Varadker is gay, he is likely to know lots of people with AIDS and that will cloud his judgement. He should have nothing to do with saying what diseases our money should be targeting.
If he knows a lot of people who have cancer should he also recuse himself from decisions about cancer spending?

If he knows a lot of people with kids should he recuse himself from education spending decisions?

If he knows lots of people who have been victims of crime should he recuse himself from Garda spending decisions?

Buchaill Dana

If he knows a lot of people who have cancer should he also recuse himself from decisions about cancer spending?

If he knows a lot of people with kids should he recuse himself from education spending decisions?

If he knows lots of people who have been victims of crime should he recuse himself from Garda spending decisions?
Its mindnumbingly stupid bigotry. Imagine a doctor and politician knowing sick people? The fact he thought this was a clever line and went to the trouble of posting it....

I'm going to start an awards thread, this wins mongo of the month

The OD

Its mindnumbingly stupid bigotry. Imagine a doctor and politician knowing sick people? The fact he thought this was a clever line and went to the trouble of posting it....

I'm going to start an awards thread, this wins mongo of the month
Leave them at it, I regularly amuse myself perusing these boards and having a good old condescending laugh at some of these fúcktards.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom