• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Forum Rules

Watcher2

You can always take your opinions to another site. Some of them allow self-moderated threads by the OP, for payment of a small emolument.
My "opinion"? The only opinion I put forward was calling the Canadian guy a muppet. Are you him in another guise that my post ruffled your feathers? There was no other complaint in my post, just providing facts on the rule under discussion. So what exactly is your problem?

Watcher2

It was a practice that was pretty much unique to P.ie, and it is one I have never seen used anywhere else. The dropping of that rule simply brings us into line with every other forum on the net.
Oh yeah, I get that. I thought it was a good rule, especially with some of the mods here in the past. Most mods are fine and respectful in their engagement. I have only ever had issues with one.

Pyewacket

My "opinion"? The only opinion I put forward was calling the Canadian guy a muppet. Are you him in another guise that my post ruffled your feathers? There was no other complaint in my post, just providing facts on the rule under discussion. So what exactly is your problem?
LOL, yeah sure. Can't help it if I think you are so up yourself, your neck is now round your ankles

And what Canada has to do with this, I don't know.

Emily Davison

Too busy, maybe over the weekend.
But it will take you max five minutes maybe. Less time than your whinging. Plus it was an interesting topic. Many of us got engaged. Or are you not actually interested in debating the topic.

Watcher2

LOL, yeah sure. Can't help it if I think you are so up yourself, your neck is now round your ankles

And what Canada has to do with this, I don't know.
Troll alert.

If you are going to be a cantankerous fool, you really should read the posts to which you reply and have at least one clue about what you are shyting on about.

*snigger*